1. Ma, X., Z. Wang, X. Chen, Y. Li, and G. R. Arce, "Gradient-based source mask optimization for extreme ultraviolet lithography," IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., Vol. 5, No. 1, Mar. 2019.
2. Erdmann, A., P. Evanschitzky, F. Shao, T. Fühner, G. F. Lorusso, E. Hendrickx, M. Goethals, R. Jonckheere, T. Bret, and T. Hofmann, "Predictive modeling for EUV-lithography: The role of mask, optics, and photoresist effects," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 8171, No. 37, 23-33, Oct. 2011.
3. Cain, J., P. Naulleau, and C. Spanos, "Modeling of EUV photoresists witha resist point spread function," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 5751, 1101-1109, 2005.
4. Ma, X., J. Wang, X. Chen, Y. Li, and G. R. Arce, "Gradient-based inverseextreme ultraviolet lithography," Appl. Opt., Vol. 54, No. 24, 7284-300, Aug. 2015.
5. Song, H., L. Zavyalova, I. Su, J. Shiely, and T. Schmoeller, "Shadowing effect modeling and compensation for EUV lithography," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7969, No. 79691O, 2011.
6. Ma, X. and G. R. Arce, Computational Lithography, 1st Ed., Wiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2010.
7. Poonawala, A. and P. Milanfar, "Double-exposure mask synthesis using inverse lithography," Journal of Microlithography Microfabrication & Microsystems, Vol. 6, No. 4, 241-246, 2007.
8. Cobb, N. and D. Dudau, "Dense OPC and verification for 45 nm," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 6154, No. 61540I, Mar. 2006.
9. Sherif, S., B. Saleh, and R. Leone, "Binary image synthesis using mixed integer programming," EEE Trans. on Image Proc., Vol. 4, 1252-1257, 1995.
10. Liu, Y. and A. Zakhor, "Binary and phase shifting mask design for optical lithography," IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manuf., Vol. 5, No. 2, 138-152, 1992.
11. Granik, Y., "Solving inverse problems of optical microlithography," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 5754, 506-526, 2004.
12. Granik, Y., "Fast pixel-based mask optimization for inverse lithography," J. Microlith. Microfab. Microsyst., Vol. 5, No. 4, 043002, 2006.
13. Jia, N., A. K. Wong, and E. Y. Lam, "Robust mask design with defocus variation using inverse synthesis," Proc. SPIE, Lithography Asia, Vol. 7714, No. 71401W, 2008.
14. Shen, Y., N. Jia, N. Wong, and E. Y. Lam, "Robust level-set-based inverse lithography," Opt. Express, Vol. 19, No. 6, 5511-5521, 2011.
15. Shen, Y., N. Wong, and E. Y. Lam, "Aberration-aware robust mask design with level-set-based inverse lithography," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7748, No. 77481U, 2010.
16. Wong, A. K., Resolution Enhancement Techniques in Optical Lithography, SPIE Press, 2001.
17. Frye, R., E. Rietman, and K. Cummings, "Neural network proximity effect corrections for electron beam lithography," IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Conference Proceedings, 704-706, 1990.
18. Jedrasik, P., "Neural networks application for OPC (optical proximity correction) in mask making," Microelectron. Eng., Vol. 30, 1-4, 1996.
19. Huang, W. C., C. M. Lai, B. Luo, C. K. Tsai, M. H. Chih, C. W. Lai, C. C. Kuo, R. G. Liu, and H. T. Lin, "Intelligent model-based OPC," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 6154, 1065-1073, 2006.
20. Zeng, N., P. Wu, Z. Wang, H. Li, W. Liu, and X. Liu, "A small-sized object detection oriented multi-scale feature fusion approach with application to defect detection," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 71, Article No. 3507014, 2022.
21. Mao, Y., Q. Zhan, R. Zhang, D. Wang, W.-F. Huang, and Q. H. Liu, "Fast simulation of electromagnetic fields in doubly periodic structures with a deep fully convolutional network," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 69, No. 5, 2921-2928, 2021.
22. Shim, S., S. Choi, and Y. Shin, "Machine learning (ML)-based lithography optimizations," 2016 IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS), Jeju, South Korea, 2016.
23. Park, J. W., A. Torres, and X. Song, "Litho-Aware machine learning for hotspot detection," IEEE Trans. on Comp.-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 37, No. 7, 1510-1514, Jul. 2018.
24. Ma, X., S. Jiang, J. Wang, B. Wu, Z. Song, and Y. Li, "A fast and manufacture-friendly optical proximity correction based on machine learning," Microelectron. Eng., Vol. 168, 15-26, 2017.
25. Mao, Y., J. Niu, Q. Zhan, R. Zhang, W.-F. Huang, and Q. H. Liu, "Calderόn preconditioned spectral-element spectral-integral method for doubly periodic structures in layered media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 68, No. 7, 5524-5533, Jul. 2020.
26. Ronneberger, O., P. Fischer, and T. Brox, "U-net: Convolutional networks for biomedical image segmentation," International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-assisted Intervention, 234-241, Springer, 2015.
27., , http://www.wavenology.com/?page id=66.