1. Weinstein, L. A., Open Resonators and Open Waveguides, Golem Press, Boulder, Colorado, 1969.
2. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Artech House, Boston, 2000.
3. Perov, A. O., Y. K. Sirenko, and E. Yaldiz, "'Absorbing' conditions for modeling of transients in open structures," Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, Vol. 55, 80-90, 2001.
4. Perov, A. O., Yu. K. Sirenko, and N. P. Yashina, "Explicit conditions for virtual boundaries in initial boundary value problems in the theory of wave scattering," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 13, No. 10, 1343-1371, 1999.
5. Pazynin, V. L. and Y. K. Sirenko, "A two-dimensional model for pulse propagation in the physical environment: proper truncation of computational domain in the finite-difference method," Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, Vol. 57, 9-17, 2002.
6. Shestopalov, V. P., A. A. Kirilenko, S. A. Masalov, and Yu. K. Sirenko, Resonance Wave Scattering, Vol. 1, Vol. 1, Diffraction Gratings, Kyiv, Naukova Dumka, 1986.
7. Shestopalov, V. P., L. N. Litvinenko, S. A. Masalov, and V. G. Sologub, Wave Diffraction on Gratings, Kharkov State University, Kharkov, 1973.
8. Petit, R., Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings, Springer, New York, 1980.