Wee Jin Koh,
"Coupling Cross Section and Shielding Effectiveness Measurements on a Coaxial Cable by Both Mode-Tuned Reverberation Chamber and Gtem Cell Methodologies," ,
Vol. 47, 61-73, 2004. doi:10.2528/PIER03100101
1. Tsaliovich, A., Electromagnetic Shielding Handbook for Wired and Wireless EMC Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.
2. Jesch, R. L., "Measurement of shielding effectiveness of cable and shielding configuration bymo de-stirred techniques," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 30, No. 3, 222-228, 1988. doi:10.1109/15.3300
3. Crawford, M. L. and J. M. Ladbury, Mode-stirred chamber for measuring shielding effectiveness of cable and connectors an assessment of MIL-STD-1344A Method 3008, Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on EMC, 30-36, 1988.
4. Johnson, D. M. and M. O. Hatfield, Mode-stirred chamber shielding effectiveness testing of a multiconductor cable assembly, Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on EMC, 396-400, 1995.
5. Lo, Y. T. and S. W. Lee (Eds.), Antenna Handbook, Chapman & Hall, New York, 1993.
6. Hill, D. A., "Plane wave integral representation for fields in reverberation chambers," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 40, No. 3, 209-217, 1998. doi:10.1109/15.709418
7. Harris, J. M., A comparison on bulk cable current injection and radiated field susceptibilitytest methods, Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on EMC, No. 8, 67-72, 1993.
8. Backstrom, M., J. Loren, G. Eriksson, and H. Asander, Microwave coupling into a generic object: properties of measured angular receiving pattern and its significance for testing, Proc. of 2001 IEEE International Symposium on EMC, No. 8, 1227-1232, 2001.
9. Mcmahon, A. T., J. Weber, A. Prothe, and A. Pesta, Shielding effectiveness measurements for an SHF/EHF field-to-wire coupling model, Proc. of IEEE 1989 National Symposium on EMC, 414-417, 1989.
10. Silfverskiold, S., M. Backstrom, and J. Loren, "Microwave foldto wire coupling measurements in anechoic and reverberation chambers," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 44, No. 1, 222-232, 2002. doi:10.1109/15.990729
11. MIL-STD-285, "Method of attenuation measurements for enclosures, electromagnetic shielding, for electronic test purposes," IEEE-TD-299, 1997.