1. Hansen, J. E. (Ed.), IEE Electromagnetic Waves Series 26: Spherical Near-Field Antenna Measurements, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., London, United Kingdom, 1988.
2. Thal, H. L. and J. B. Manges, "Theory and practise for a sphericalscan near-field antenna range," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 36, No. 6, 815-821, 1988.
3. Wiscombe, W. J., "Improved Mie scattering algorithms," Applied Optics, Vol. 19, No. 9, 1505-1509, 1980.
4. Koivisto, P. K., "Analytical solution for characteristic modal power distribution and truncation limit for spherical wave expansion of antenna radiation pattern," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 16, No. 9, 1307-1328, 2002.
5. IEEE Standard Test Procedures for Antennas, ANSI/IEEE Std 149-1979, ANSI/IEEE Std 149-1979, 149-1979, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
6. Leatherwood, D. A. and E. B. Joy, "Plane wave, pattern subtraction, range compensation," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 49, No. 12, 1843-1851, 2001.
7. Dich, M. and H. E. Gram, Alignment errors and standard gain horn calibrations, Proc. of the 19th Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Technique Association, 17-21, 1997.
8. Black, D. N. and E. B. Joy, "Test zone field compensation," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 43, No. 4, 362-368, 1995.
9. Jofre, L., E. B. Joy, and R. Wilson, Antenna pattern correction for range reflections, Proc. AMTA, 1987.
10. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, Mc Graw-Hill, 1961.
11. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, 1 Ed., McGraw-Hill, , New York and London, 1941.
12. Papas, C. H., Theory of Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Dover Publications, Inc., , New York, 1988.