1. Bertuch, Th. and C. V. Winterfeld, "Modelling of arrays of openended waveguide antennas," Proc. of 2nd European Workshop on Conformal Antennas, No. 4, 65-68, 2001.
2. Thors, B. and L. Josefsson, "The radar cross section of a conformal array antenna," Proc. of 2nd European Workshop on Conformal Antennas, No. 4, 69-72, 2001.
3. Schelkunoff, S. A., "Some equivalence theorems of electromagnetics and their application to radiation problems," Bell Syst. Tech. Journ., Vol. 15, 1936.
4. Villegas, F. J., Y. Rahmat-Sami, and D. R. Jackson, "A hybrid MoM solution of scattering from finite arrays of cylindrical cavities in a ground plane," IEEE Transaction on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 9, 2369-2380, 2003.
5. Markov, G. T. and A. F. Chaplin, "Excitation of electromagnetic waves," Moscow: Radio & Svyaz, 1983.
6. Svezhentsev, A. Ye. and G. A. E. Vandenbosch, "Spatial Green's function singularity for sheet electric current over dielectric coated cylinder," IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 2, 608-610, 2004.
7. Nosich, A. I., "Radiation condition, limiting absorption principle, and general relations in open waveguide scattering," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Application, Vol. 8, No. 3, 329-353, 1994.
8. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover, New York, 1971.
9. Prudnikov, A. P., Yu. A. Brychkov, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Series. Elementary Functions, Nauka, Moscow, 1981.
10. â€”, Integrals and Series. Special Functions, Nauka, Moscow.
11. Fikioris, J. G., "On the singular integrals in the source region of electromagnetic fields," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 18, No. 11, 1505-1521, 2004.