1. Kurokawa, K., An Introduction to the Theory of Microwave Circuits, Academic Press, New York, 1969.
2. Goubau, G. (ed.), Electromagnetic Waveguides and Cavities, Pergmon, London, 1961.
3. Collin, R. E., Foundations for Microwave Engineering, 2nd edition, IEEE Press, 2001.
4. Aksoy, S. and O. A. Tretyakov, "The evolution equations in study of the cavity oscillations excited by a digital signal," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 1, 263-270, 2004.
5. Bladel, J. V., Electromagnetic Fields, 1st edition, Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, 1985.
6. Geyi, W., "A time-domain theory of waveguide," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 267-297, 2006.
7. Zeidler, E., Applied Functional Analysis-Applications to Mathematical Physics, Springer-Verlag, 1995.
8. Byron, F. W. and R. W. Fuller, Mathematics of Classical and Quantum Physics, Addison-Wesley, 1969.
9. Colton, D. and R. Kress, Integral Equation Methods in Scattering Theory, John Wiley, 1983.
10. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1961.
11. Grandshteyn, I. S. and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, New York, 1994.
12. Marcuvitz, N., Waveguide Handbook, McGraw-Hill, 1951.
13. Bopp, III, C. L. and C. M. Butler, "Analysis of transmission of a signal through a complex cylindrical/coaxial cavity by transmission line methods," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 56, 33-51, 2006.
14. Mohsen, A. A., E. M. Elkaramany, and F. G. A. El-Hadeed, "Analysis of microwave cavities using LTL-FD method," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 19, No. 2, 145-162, 2005.
15. Yang, D., C. Liao, and W. Chen, "Numerical solution on coupling of UWB pulse into a rectangular cavity through slots," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 19, No. 12, 1629-1638, 2005.
16. Kim, J. H. and H. J. Eom, "Radiation from multiple annular slots on a circular cylindrical cavity," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 21, No. 1, 47-56, 2007.
17. Xiao, J.-K., W.-S. Ji, S. Zhang, and Y. Li, "A field theoretical method for analyzing microwave cavity with arbitrary crosssection," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 20, No. 4, 435-446, 2006.
18. Zhang, J.-P. and K.-M. Chen, "Mode matching analysis of the induced electric field in a material sample placed within an energized cylindrical cavity," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 28, 295-311, 2000.
19. Van Rienen, U., "Frequency domain analysis of waveguide and resonator with fit on non-orthogonal triangular grids," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 32, 357-381, 2001.
20. Wang, C.-F., Y. Xu, and Y.-B. Gan, "3-dimnensional implementation of the field iterative method for cavity modeling," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 47, 27-47, 2004.