1. Li, Y. and M. Wang, "The research of the image relation of electromagnetic sources around a conductor sphere," Journal of Chongqing Institue of Technology, Vol. 21, No. 8, 2007.
2. Wang, Y. P. and D. Z. Cheng, Engineer Electrodynamics, Press of Xidian University, Xian, 1985.
3. Valagiannopoulos, C. A., "Electromagnetic scattering from two eccentric metamaterial cylinders with frequency-dependent permittivities differing slightly each other," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 3, 23-34, 2008.
4. Zainud-Deen, S. H., A. Z. Botros, and M. S. Ibrahim, "Scattering from bodies coated with metamaterial using FDFD method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 2, 279-290, 2008.
5. Toyama, H. and K. Yasumoto, "Electromagnetic scattering from periodic arrays of composite circular cylindrer with internal cylindrical scatterers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 321-333, 2005.
6. Sun, X., Y. Han, and H.-H. Wang, "Near-infrared light scattering by ice-water mixed clouds," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 61, 133-142, 2006.
7. Ruppin, R., "Scattering of electromagnetic radiation by a perfect electromagnetic conductor sphere," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 1569-1576, 2006.
8. Hamid, A.-K., "Electromagnetic scattering from a dielectric coated conducting elliptic cylinder loading a semi-elliptic channel in a ground plane," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 19, 257-269, 2005.
9. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1941.
10. Huang, P. and H. Yin, The Characteristics of Radar Target, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, 2005.
11. Ajose, S. O., M. N. O. Sadiku, and U. Goni, "Computation of attenuation, phase rotation, and cross-polarization of radio waves due to rainfall in tropical region," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 43, No. 1, 1-5, 1995.
12. Li, Y.-L., J.-Y. Huang, M.-J. Wang, and J. Zhang, "Scattering field for the ellipsoidal targets irradiated by an electromagnetic wave with arbitrary polarizing and propagating direction," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 1, 221-235, 2008.
13. Censor, D., "Free-space relativistic low-frequency scattering by moving objects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 72, 195-214, 2007.
14. Ishimaru, A., Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Medium, 27-30, Part-I, 27-30, Academic press, New York, 1978.
15. Strifors, H. C. and G. C. Gaunaurd, "Scattering of electromagnetic waves by a perfectly conducting cylinder with a thin loss magnetic coating," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 48, No. 10, 1528-1532, 2000.
16. Li, Y. and J. Huang, "The scattering fields for a spherical target irradiated by a plane electromagnetic wave in an arbitrary direction," Chinese Physics, Vol. 15, No. 2, 281-286, 2006.
17. Kennaugh, E. M. and D. L. Modaffatt, Transient and impulse response approximations, Proc. of IEEE, Vol. 53, No. 8, 893-901, 1965.
18. Li, Y. and J. Huang, "The application of electromagnetic images method in the electromagnetic interaction between a spherical target and a conducting plane," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 12, 1703-1715, 2007.
19. Wang, S., X. Guan, D.Wang, X. Ma, and Y. Su, "Electromagnetic scattering by mixed conducting/dielctric objects using higherorder MOM," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 66, 51-63, 2006.
20. Nazarchuk, Z. T. and K. Kobayashi, "Mathematical modelling of electromagnetic scattering from a thin penetrable target," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 55, 95-116, 2005.
21. Hongo, K. and Q. A. Naqvi, "Diffraction of electromagnetic wave by disk and circular hole in a perfectly conducting plane," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 113-150, 2007.
22. Li, Y. and J. Huang, "The accurate solution of scattering field for a dielectric ellipsoid," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Application, Vol. 17, No. 12, 1745-1754, 2003.
23. Kotis, A. D. and J. A. Roumeliotis, "Electromagnetic scattering by a metallic spheroid using shape pertubation method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 67, 113-134, 2007.
24. Lin, D. P. and H. Y. Chen, "Volumeintegralequationsolutionofextinctioncrosssectionbyraindropsintherange0.6-100GHz," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 49, No. 3, 494-499, 2001.