1. Chan, T. V. C. T. and H. C. Reader, Understanding Microwave Heating Cavities, Artech House, 2000.
2. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1989.
3. Milovanovic , B. , S. Ivkovic, D. Djordjevic, and N. Doncov, "The loading effect analysis of the cylindrical metallic cavities with various cross-sections," Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 33, No. 1, 49-55, 1998.
4. Milovanovic , B., S. Ivkovic, and A. Atanaskovic, "Approximate resonant frequency determination of the cylindrical metallic cavities loaded by lossy dielectric slab ," Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 33, No. 1, 49-55, 1999.
5. Zhang, Q. J. and K. C. Gupta, Neural Networks for RF and Microwave Design, Artech House, 2000.
6. Guney, K., S. Sagiroglu, and M. Erler, "Comparison of neural networks for resonant frequency computation of electrically thin and thick rectangular microstrip antennas," Journal of Electromagnetic Wave and Applications, Vol. 15, 1121-1145, 2001.
7. Mohamed, M. D. A., E. A. Soliman, and M. A. El-Gamal, "Optimization and characterization of electromagnetically coupled patch antennas using RBF neural networks ," Journal of Electromagnetic Wave and Applications, Vol. 20, 1101-1114, 2006.
8. Guney, K., C. Yildiz, S. Kaya, and M. Turkmen, "Artificial neural networks for calculating the characteristic impedance of airsuspended trapezoidal and rectangular-shaped microshield lines," Journal of Electromagnetic Wave and Applications, Vol. 20, 1161-1174, 2006.
9. Ayestaran , R. G. , F. Las-Heras, and J. A. Martinez, "Nonuniform-antenna array synthesis using neural networks," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, 1001-1011, 2007.
10. Kizilay, A. and S. Makal, "A neural network solution for identification and classification of cylindrical targets above perfectly conducting flat surfaces ," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, 2147-2156, 2007.
11. Yildiz, C., K. Guney, M. Turkmen, and S. Kaya, "Neural models for coplanar strip line synthesis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 69, 127-144, 2007.
12. Haykin, S., Neural Networks, IEEE, New York, 1994.
13. Milovanovic , B., Z. Stankovic, and S. Ivkovic, "Modelling of the cylindrical metallic cavity with circular cross-section using neural networks," Proceedings of IEEE 10th Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference — MELECON' 2000, Vol. 2, 449-452, 2000.
14. Wang, F. and Q. J. Zhang, "Knowledge based neural networks for microwave design," IEEE Trans Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 45, No. 12, 2333-2343, 1997.
15. Stankovic, Z. and B. Milovanovic, "Microwave loaded cylindrical cavity modeling using knowledge based neural network," Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 46, No. 6, 585-588, 2005.
16. Jokoviic, J. , B. Milovanovic, and N. Doncov, "TLM analysis of cylindrical metallic cavity excited with a real feed probe," Int. Journal RF Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 4, 346-354, 2006.