1. Jamlos, M. F., O. A. Aziz, T. A. Rahman, M. R. Kamarudin, P. Saad, M. T. Ali, and M. N. Md Tan, "A reconfigurable radial line slot array (RLSA) antenna for beam shape and broadside application," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 8-9, 1171-1182, 2010.
2. Yarkony, N. and N. Blaunstein, "Prediction of propagation characteristics in indoor radio communication environments," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 151-174, 2006.
3. Phaiboon, S. and P. Phokharatkul, "Path loss prediction for low-rise buildings with image classification on 2-D aerial photographs," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 135-152, 2009.
4. Rappaport, T. S., Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Prentice Hall, Dec. 2001.
5. Liechty, L. C., E. Reifsnider, and G. Durgin, "Developing the best 2.4 GHz propagation model from active network measurements," IEEE 66th Vehicular Technology Conference, 894-896, 2007.
6. TheoFIlogiannakos, G. K., T. V. Yioultsis, and T. D. Xenos, "Experimental validation of a hybrid wide-angle parabolic equation --- Integral equation technique for modeling wave propagation in indoor wireless communications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 82, 333-350, 2008.
7. Yang, F. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Reflection phase characterizations of the EBG ground plane for low profile wire antenna applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 10, 2691-2703, 2003.
8. Promwong, S., P. Supanakoon, and J.-I. Takada, "Ground reflection transmission loss evaluation scheme for ultrawideband impulse radio," Ecti Transactions on Electrical Eng., Electronics, and Communications, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2007.
9. Dwivedi, V. K., A. Gupta, R. Kumar, and G. Singh, "Performance analysis of coded OFDM system using various coding schemes," PIERS Proceedings, 1249-1253, Moscow, Russia, 2009.
10. Choi, S. W., W. R. Oh, and H. J. Hong, "Method for calculating interference protection ratio of atsc system from mobile WiMAX system," PIERS Proceedings, 619-623, Moscow, Russia, 2009.
11. Prieto, J. B., P. F. Reguero, R. M. L. Toledo, E. J. Abril, S. M. Franco, A. B. Martinez, and D. Bullid, "A model for transition between outdoor and indoor propagation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 85, 147-167, 2008.
12. Hodgkinson, T. G., "Wireless communications --- The fundamentals," BT Technology Journal Springer, 11-26, 2007.
13. Zaggoulos, G. and A. Nix, "WLAN/WDS performance using directive antennas in highly mobile scenarios: Experimental results," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, IWCMC, 700-705, 2008.
14. Kotz, D., C. Newport, R. S. Gray, J. Liu, Y. Yuan, and C. Elliott, "Experimental evaluation of wireless simulation assumptions,", Technical Report TR2004-507, Department of Computer Science, Dartmouth College, 2004.
15. Tayebi, A., J. Gomez, F. Saez de Adana, and O. Gutierrez, "The application of ray-tracing to mobile localization using the direction of arrival and received signal strength in multipath indoor environments," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 91, 1-15, 2009.
16. Seow, C. K. and S. Y. Tan, "Localization of omni-directional mobile Device in multipath environments," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 85, 323-348, 2008.
17. Abdolee, R., W.-P. Zhu, and M. Sawan, "Digital beam-forming implementation for downlink smart antenna system," 52nd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 615-619, 2009.
18. Helhel, S., Ş. Özen, and H. Göksu, "Investigation of GSM signal variation dry and wet earth effects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 1, 147-157, 2008.
19. Wu, R.-H., Y.-H. Lee, H.-W. Tseng, Y.-G. Jan, and M.-H. Chuang, "Study of characteristics of RSSI signal," IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (IEEE ICIT), 1-3, 2008.
20. Nafarieh, A. and J. Ilow, "A testbed for localizing wireless LAN devices using received signal strength," IEEE Communication Networks and Services Research Conference, 481-487, 2008.
21. Bouchereau, F. and D. Brady, "Bounds on range-resolution degradation using RSSI measurements," IEEE International Conference on Communications, Vol. 6, 3246-3250, 2004.
22. Ridgers, T. J., C. Boucey, J.-P. Frambach, L. R. du Roscoat, and P. Gamand, "Challenges in integrating embedded RF within a SOC," IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS), 547-550, 2008.