1. Nucci, C. A., "Lightning-induced voltages on overhead power lines. Part I: Return stroke current models with specified channel-base current for the evaluation of the return stroke electromagnetic fields," Electra, Vol. 161, 75-102, 1995.
2. Yang, C. and B. Zhou, "Calculation methods of electromagnetic fields very close to lightning," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 46, 133-141, 2004.
3. Uman, M., The Lightning Discharge, Dover Pub., 2001.
4. Rakov, V. and M. Uman, "Review and evaluation of lightning return stroke models including some aspects of their application," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 40, 403-426, 1998.
5. Heidler, F., "Analytische blitzstromfunktion zur LEMP-berechnung," 18th ICLP, 63-66, Munich, Germany, 1985.
6. Pierce, E. T., "Triggered lightning and some unsuspected lightning hazards (Lightning triggered by man and lightning hazards)," ONR Naval Res. Rev., Vol. 25, 1972.
7. M'ziou, L., A. Mokhnache, A. Boubakeur, and R. Kattan, "Validation of the Simpson-finite-difference time domain method for evaluating the electromagnetic field in the vicinity of the lightning channel initiated at ground level," IET, Vol. 3, 279-285, 2009.
8. Djalel, H. A. D. and C. Benachiba, "Coupling phenomenon between the lightning and high voltage networks," Proceedings of Word Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET), Vol. 21, 95-101, 2007.
9. Heidler, F., "Travelling current source model for LEMP calculation," 6th Symposium and Technical Exhibition on Electromagnetic Compability, 157-162, Zurich, 1985.
10. Feizhou, Z. and L. Shanghe, "A new function to represent the lightning return stroke currents," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compability, Vol. 44, 2002.
11. Eslahchi, M. R., M. Masjed-Jamei, and E. Babolian, "On numerical improvement of Gauss-Lobatto quadrature rules," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 164, 707-717, 2005.
12. Zhou, X., "On independence completeness of Maxwell's equations and uniqueness theorems in electromagnetics," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 64, 117-134, 2006.
13. Chen, J. and Q. H. Liu, "A non-spurious vector spectral element method for Maxwell's equations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 96, 205-215, 2009.
14. Zhang, Y.-Q. and D.-B. Ge, "A unified FDTD approach for electromagnetic analysis of dispersive objects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 96, 155-172, 2009.
15. Sadiku, M. N. O., Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetics, 2 Ed., Ch. 3, CRC Press, 2001.
16. Young, J. L., R. O. Nelson, and D. V. Gaitonde, "A detailed examination of the finite-volume, time-domain method for Maxwell's equations," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 28, 231-255, 2000.
17. Sartori, C. and J. Cardoso, "An analytical-FDTD method for near LEMP calculation," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 36, 1631-1634, 2000.
18. Silva-Macêdo, J. A., M. A. Romero, and B.-H. V. Borges, "An extended FDTD method for the analysis of electromagnetic field rotators and cloaking devices," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 87, 183-196, 2008.
19. Jiang, Y.-N., D.-B. Ge, and S.-J. Ding, "Analysis of TFSF boundary for 2D-FDTD with plane P-wave propagation in layered dispersive and lossy media," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 83, 157-172, 2008.