1. Harmuth, H. F. (ed.), Antennas and Waveguides for Nonsinu-soidal Waves, Advances in Electronics & Electron Physics Supplement, Academic Press, 1984.
2. Shlivinski, A. and E. Heyman, "A unified kinematic theory of transient arrays," Ultra-Wideband, Short-pulse Electromagnetics, Vol. 5, 11-20, P. Smith and S. R. Cloude (eds.), Plenum Press, NY, 2002.
3. Shlivinski, A., "Kinematic properties of short-pulsed sparse transmitting arrays properties of short-pulsed sparse transmitting arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 11-33, 2011.
4. Davis, P. J., Circulant Matrices, Pure & Applied Mathematics, Wiley-Interscience, 1979.
5. Ferreira, P. J. S. G., P. Jorge, and S. G. Ferreira, "Localization of the eigenvalues of toeplitz matrices using additive decomposition, embedding in circulants, and the fourier transform," Proc. 10th IFAC Symposium on System Identirfication SYSID'94, 271-276, 1994.
6. Tee, G. J., "Eigenvectors of block circulant and alternating circulant matrices," Res. Lett. Inf. Math. Sci., Vol. 8, No. 6, 123-142, 2005.
7. Ziolkowski, R. W., "Properties of electromagnetic beams generated by ultra-widebandwidth pulse-driven arrays," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 40, No. 8, 888-905, 1992.
8. Shlivinski, A. and E. Heyman, "Time-domain near-field analysis of short-pulse antennas --- Part I: Spherical wave (multipole) expansion," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 47, No. 2, 271-279, 1999.
9. Ciattaglia, M. and G. Marrocco, "Investigation on antenna coupling in pulsed arrays," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, 835-843, Mar. 2006.
10. Marrocco, G. and G. Galletta, "Hermite-Rodriguez UWB circular arrays," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 381-390, Feb. 2010.
11. Horn, R. and C. Johnson, Topics in Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, 1986.
12. Oppenheim, A. V., R. W. Schafer, and J. R. Buck, Discrete-Time Signal Processing, 2nd Ed., Prentice-Hall Signal Processing Series, 1999.
13. Balanis, C., Antenna Theory, Analysis and Design, 3rd Ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Wiley Intersience, Hoboken, New Jersey, 2005.
14. Schwartz, J. L. and B. D. Steinberg, "Ultrasparse, ultrawideband arrays," IEEE Transactions on UFFC, Vol. 45, 376-393, Mar. 1998.
15. Apostol, T. M., Calculus, Vol. 2, Blaisdell, New York, 1969.
16. Gradshteyn, I. S. and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integral, Series, and Products, 5th Ed., Academic Press, 1994.