1. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, and E. Limiti, High Efficiency RF and Microwave Solid State Power Amplifiers, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., England, 2009.
2. Cripps, S. C., RF Power Amplifiers for Wireless Communications, 2nd Ed., Artech, Boston, MA, 2006.
3. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, R. Giofrµe, E. Limiti, A. Serino, M. Peroni, P. Romanini, and C. Proietti, "A C-band high efficiency second harmonic tuned hybrid power amplifier in GaN technology ," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 54, No. 6, Part 2, 2713-2722, Jun. 2006.
4. Wright, P., J. Lees, J. Benedikt, P. J. Tasker, and S. C. Cripps, "A methodology for realizing high efficiency class-J in a linear and broadband PA ," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 12, Part 2, 3196-3204, Dec. 2009.
5. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, G. Leuzzi, and E. Limiti, "High-efficiency low-IM microwave PA design," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., Vol. 1, 511-514, Phoenix, AZ, May 2001.
6. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, G. Leuzzi, and E. Limiti, "Theoretical facet and experimental results of harmonic tuned PAs," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 13, 459-472, 2003.
7. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, G. Leuzzi, and E. Limiti, Class G Approach for Low Voltage, High-efficiency PA Design, 366-378, ohn Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000.
8. Colantonio, P., F. Giannini, G. Leuzzi, and E. Limiti, IMD performances of harmonic-tuned microwave power amplifiers, Proc. European Gallium Arsenide Applications Symposium, 132-135, Paris, France, Oct. 2000.
9. Moazzam, M. R. and C. S. Aitchison, A low third order intermodulation amplifier with harmonic feedback circuitry, IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., 827-830, 1996.
10. Raab, F. H., P. Asbeck, S. Cripps, P. B. Kenington, Z. B. Popovic, N. Pothecary, J. F. Sevic, and N. O. Sokal, "Power amplifiers and transmitters for RF and microwave," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 50, 814-826, Mar. 2002.
11. Cripps, S., Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design, Artech House, 2002.
12. Eun, C. and E. J. Powers, "A new Volterra predistorter based on the indirect learning architecture," IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, Vol. 45, 223-227, Jan. 1997.
13. Zhu, A. and T. J. Brazil, "An adaptive volterra predistorter for the linearization of RF high power amplifiers," IEEE MTT-S, 461-464, 2002.
14. Kim, J. and K. Konstantinou, "Digital predistortion of wideband signals based on power amplifier model with memory," Electronics Letters, Vol. 37, No. 23, 1417-1418, Nov. 8, 2001.
15. Nizamuddin, M. A., P. J. Balister, W. H. Tranter, J. H. Reed, "Nonlinear tapped delay line digital predistorter for power amplifiers with memory," IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking, Vol. 1, 607-611, Mar. 2003.
16. Carvalho, N. and J. Pedro, "Large and small signal IMD behavior of microwave power amplifiers," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 47, 2364-2374, Dec. 1999.
17. Pedro, J. and N. Carvalho, Intermodulation Distortion in Microwave and Wireless Circuits, Artech House, 2003.
18. Cabral, P. M., J. C. Pedro, and N. B. C. Carvalho, "A unified theory for nonlinear distortion characteristics in different amplifier technologies," Microwave Journal, Dec. 2004.
19. Gómez, C., J. A. García, and J. C. Pedro, IMD sweet-spot control on junction FET devices using a gate bias resistor, 34th European Microwave Conf. Proceedings, Amsterdam, 2004.
20. El Maazouzi, L., P. Colantonio, A. Mediavilla, and F. Giannini, "A highly efficient PA design for WiMAX applications: Theory and experiment," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 2010.
21. Carvalho, N. B. and J. C. Pedro, "Large- and small-signal IMD behaviour of microwave power amplifiers," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 47, No. 12, 2364-2374, Dec. 1999.
22. Chang, C.-P., W.-C. Chien, C.-C. Su, and Y.-H. Wang, "Linearity improvement of cascade CMOS LNA using diode connected NMOS transistor," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 17, 29-38, 2010.