1. Lu, T., K. Agarwal, Y. Zhong, and X. Chen, "Through-wall imaging: Application of subspace-based optimization method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 102, 351-366, 2010.
2. Ahmad, F., M. G. Amin, and S. A. Kassam, "Synthetic aperture beamformer for imaging through a dielectric wall," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 41, 271-283, 2005.
3. Yang, Y. Q. and A. E. Fathy, "See-through-wall imaging using ultra wideband short-pulse radar system," IEEE AP-S International Symposium, Vol. 3B, 334, Knoxville, United States, 2005.
4. Zheng, W., Z. Zhao, and Z.-P. Nie, "Application of TRM in the UWB through wall radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 87, 279-296, 2008.
5. Ahmad, F., Y. M. Zhang, and M. G. Amin, "Three-dimensional wideband beamforming for imaging through a single wall," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 5, 176-179, 2008.
6. Soldovieri, F., R. Solimene, and R. Pierri, "A simple strategy to detect changes in through the wall imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 7, 1-13, 2009.
7. Hantscher, S., A. Reisenzahn, and C. G. Diskus, "Through-wall imaging with a 3-D UWB SAR algorithm," IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 15, 269-272, 2008.
8. Zheng, W., Z. Zhao, Z.-P. Nie, and Q. H. Liu, "Evaluation of TRM in the complex through wall environment," Porgress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 90, 235-254, 2009.
9. Davy, M., T. Lepetit, J. de Rosny, C. Prada, and M. Fink, "Detection and imaging of human beings behind a wall using the DORT method," Porgress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 11, 356-369, 2010.
10. Zhang, W., A. Hoorfar, and L. Li, "Through-the-wall target localizaiton with time reversal music method," Porgress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 106, 75-89, 2010.
11. Cui, G. L., L. J. Kong, and J. Y. Yang, "A back-projection algorithm to stepped-frequency synthetic aperture through-the-wall radar imaging," 1st Asian and Pacific Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar Proceedings, 123-126, 2007.
12. Kong, L. J., G. L. Cui, X. B. Yang, and J. Y. Yang, Three-dimensional human imaging for through-the-wall radar, IEEE 2009 Radar Conference, 1-4, 2009.
13. Michal, A., S. Jurgen, D. Milos, and K. Dusan, "Efficient and fast method of wall parameter estimation by using UWB radar system," Frequenz Journal, 231-235, 2009.
14. Mandapati, G. and M. Amin, "Blurness and focusing-defocusing for through the wall radar imaging with wall ambiguities," IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology, 246-249, 2004.
15. Amad, F., M. G. Amin, and G. Mandapati, "Autofocusing of through-the-wall radar imagery under unknown wall characteristics," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 16, 1785-1795, 2007.
16. Amad, F. and M. G. Amin, Analyses of autofocusing schemes for indoor imaging with unknown walls, IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop Proceedings, 358-362, 2006.
17. Wang, G. Y., M. G. Amin, and Y. Zhang, "New approach for target location in the presence of wall ambiguities," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 42, 301-315, 2006.
18. Wang, G. Y. and M. G. Amin, "Imaging through unknown walls using different standoff distances," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 54, 4015-4025, 2006.
19. Amin, M. and H. Estephan, An adaptive background estimation technique for enhancing target detection in through-the-wall-radar imaging applications, Proceedings of SPIE --- The International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol. 7305, 2009.