1. Rihaczek, A. W. and S. J. Hershkowitz, Theory and Practice of Radar Target Identification, Artech House, 2000.
2. Huang, C. W. and K. C. Lee, "Frequency-diversity RCS based target recognition with ICA projection," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 17-18, 2547-2559, 2010.
3. Guo, K. Y., Q. Li, and X. Q. Sheng, "A precise recognition method of missile warhead and decoy in multi-target scene," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 5-6, 641-652, 2010.
4. Tian, B., D. Y. Zhu, and Z. D. Zhu, "A novel moving target detection approach for dual-channel SAR system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 191-206, 2011.
5. Wang, X. F., J. F. Chen, Z. G. Shi, and K. S. Chen, "Fuzzy-control-based particle filter for maneuvering target tracking," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 118, 1-15, 2011.
6. Lee, J. S. and E. Pottier, Polarimetric Radar Imaging: From Basics to Applications, CRC Press, 2009.
7. Margarit, G., J. J. Mallorqui, J. M. Rius, and J. Sanz-Marcos, "On the usage of GRECOSAR, an orbital polarimetric SAR simulator of complex targets, to vessel classification studies," IEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sens., Vol. 44, 3517-3526, 2006.
8. Lee, J. S., "Digital image enhancement and noise filtering by use of local statistics ," IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol. 2, 165-168, 1980.
9. Chang, Y. L., L. S. Liang, C. C. Han, J. P. Fang, W. Y. Liang, and K. S. Chen, "Multisource data fusion for landslide classification using generalized positive boolean functions," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 45, 1697-1708, 2007.
10. Wang, J. and L. Sun, Study on ship target detection and recognition in SAR imagery, CISE'09 Proceedings of the 2009 First IEEE International Conference on Information Science and Engineering , 1456-1459, 2009.
11. Çetin, M. and W. C. Karl, "Feature-enhanced synthetic aperture radar image formation based on nonquadratic regularization," IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol. 10, 623-631, 2001.
12. Çetin, M., W. C. Karl, and A. S. Willsky, "Feature-preserving regularization method for complex-valued inverse problems with application to coherent imaging," Optical Engineering, Vol. 45, 017003-1-11, 2006.
13. Chiang, C. Y., K. S. Chen, C. T. Wang, and N. S. Chou, "Feature enhancement of stripmap-mode SAR images based on an optimization scheme," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 6, 870-874, 2009.
14. Tzeng, Y., K. S Chen, W. L. Kao, and A. K. Fung, "A dynamic learning neural network for remote sensing applications," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 32, 1096-1102, 1994.
15. Chen, K. S., Y. C. Tzeng, C. F. Chen, and W. L. Kao, "Land-cover classification of multispectral imagery using a dynamic learning neural network," Photogrammet. Eng. Remote Sensing, Vol. 61, 403-408, 1995.
16. Chen, K. S., Y. C. Tzeng, and W. L. Kao, "Retrieval of surface parameters using dynamic learning neural network," International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 1993, IGARSS '93, Better Understanding of Earth Environment , Vol. 2, 505-507, 1993.
17. Chen, K. S., W. P. Huang, D. W. Tsay, and F. Amar, "Classification of multifrequency polarimetric SAR image using a dynamic learning neural network," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 34, 814-820, 1996.
18. Tzeng, Y. C. and K. S. Chen, "A fuzzy neural network to SAR image classification," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 36, 301-307, 1998.
19. Cumming, I. and F. Wong, Digital Signal Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar Data: Algorithms and Implementation, Artech House, 2004.
20. Curlander, J. C. and R. N. McDonough, Synthetic Aperture Radar: Systems and Signal Processing, Wiley-Interscience, 1991.
21. Chen, C. C., Y. Cheng, and M. Ouhyoung, "Radar cross section analysis and visualization system," Proceeding of Computer Graphics Workshop 1995, 12-16, Taipei, Taiwan, 1995.
22. Lee, H., R. C. Chou, and S. W. Lee, "Shooting and bouncing rays: Calculating the RCS of an arbitrarily shaped cavity," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 37, 194-205, 1989.
23. Chen, S. H. and S. K. Jeng, "An SBR/image approach for indoor radio propagation in a corridor," Trans. IEICE Electron., Vol. E78-C, No. 8, 1058-1062, 1995.
24. Lee, J. S., "Re¯ned filtering of image noise using local statistics," Comput., Vis., Graph., Image Process., Vol. 15, 380-389, 1981.
25. Lee, J. S., M. R. Grunes, and R. Kwok, "Classification of multi-look polarimetric SAR imagery based on complex Wishart distribution," Int. J. Remote Sensing, Vol. 15, 2299-2311, 1994.
26. Lee, J. S., P. Dewaele, P. Wambacq, A. Oosterlinck, and I. Jurkevich, "Speckle filtering of synthetic aperture radar images: A review ," Remote Sens. Rev., Vol. 8, 313-340, 1994.
27. Schleher, D. C., "Radar detection in Weibull clutter," IEEE Trans. Aerosu. Electron. Svst., Vol. 12, 736-743, 1976.
28. Boothe, R. R., "The Weibull distribution applied to the ground clutter backscattering coefficient," Automatic Detection and Radar-data Processing, D. C. Schleher (ed.), 435-450, Artech House, 1980.
29. Fung, A. K., Microwave Scattering and Emission Models and Their Applications, Artech House, 1994.
30. Chen, K. S. and A. K. Fung, "Frequency dependence of signal statistics from vegetation components," IEE Processings --- Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 142, No. 6, 301-305, 1996.
31. Montenbruck, O. and E. Gill, Satellite Orbits: Models, Methods, and Applications, Springer-Verlag, 2000.
32. Vallado, D. A. and W. D. McClain, Fundamentals of Astrody-namics and Applications, 3rd Ed., Microcosm Press, Springer, 2007.
33. Henry, M. F., "NORAD SGP4/SDP4 implementations," Available: http://www. zeptomoby.com/satellites/.
34. Vallado, D., P. Crawford, R. Hujsak, and T. S. Kelso, "Revisiting spacetrack report# 3," AIAA, Vol. 6753, 1-88, 2006.
35. Miura, N. Z., "Comparison and design of simplified general perturbation models," California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo2009, Earth Orientation Centre, Available: http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc.
36. Cafforio, C., C. Prati, and F. Rocca, "SAR data focusing using seismic migration techniques," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 27, 194-207, 1991.
37. Moreira, A., J. Mittermayer, and R. Scheiber, "Extended chirp scaling algorithm for air- and spaceborne SAR data processing in stripmap and ScanSAR imaging modes," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 34, 1123-1136, 1996.
38. Li, F.-K., D. N. Held, J. C. Curlander, and C. Wu, "Doppler parameter estimation for spaceborne synthetic-aperture radars," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 23, 47-56, 1985.
39. Strang, G., "Introduction to Applied Mathematics," Cambridge Press, Wellesley, 1986.
40. Bini, D., Toeplitz Matrices, Algorithms and Applications, ECRIM News Online Edition, No. 22, Jul. 1995.
41. Tzeng, Y. C. and K. S. Chen, "Fractional Brownian motion, fractional noises and applications," Opt. Eng., Vol. 46, 086202, 2007.
, A. B. and J. W. van Ness, SIAM Review, Vol. 10, 422-437, 1968.
42. Leung, H. and T. Lo, "A spatial temporal dynamical model for multipath scattering from the sea," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 33, 441-448, 1995.
43. Leung, H., N. Dubash, and N. Xie, "Detection of small objects in clutter using a GA-RBF neural network," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 38, 98-118, 2002.
44. Tzeng, Y. C. and K. S. Chen, "Change detection in synthetic aperture radar images using a spatially chaotic model," Opt. Eng., Vol. 46, 086202, 2007.
45. Chou, N. S., Y. C. Tzeng, K. S. Chen, C. T. Wang, and K. C. Fan, "On the application of a spatial chaotic model for detecting landcover changes in synthetic aperture radar images," J. Appl. Rem. Sens., Vol. 3, 033512-1-16, 2009.
46. Mallat, S. G., "A theory for multiresolution signal decomposition: The wavelet representation," IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol. 11, 674-693, 1989.
47. Mallat, S., A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing, 2nd Ed., Academic Press, 1999.
48. Brown, R. and P. Hwang, Introduction to Random Signal Analysis and Kalman Filtering, Wiley, New York, 1983.