1. Andreotti, , A., F. Mottola, M. Pagano, and L. Verolino, , "Lightning induced voltages on power lines: A new statistical approach," International Symposium on Power ElectronicsAutomation and Motion, SPEEDAM, 445-451, 2008.
2. Ianoz, , M., "Review of new developments in the modeling of lightning electromagnetic e®ects on overhead lines and buried cables," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 49, 224-236, 2007.
3. Yang, , C., B. Zhou, and , "Calculation methods of electromagnetic fields very close to lightning," ¯elds very close to lightning," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 46, 133-141, 2004.
4. Moini, , R., , S. Sadeghi, and B. Kordi, "An electromagnetic model An electromagnetic model equation in time domain," Engineering Analysis With Boundary Elements, Vol. 27, 305-314, 2003..
5. Izadi, , M, , M. Z. Ab Kadir, C. Gomes, and W. F. W. Ahmad, "An analytical second-fdtd method for evaluation of electric and magnetic ¯elds at intermediate distances from lightning channel, ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 329-352, 2010.
6. Izadi, , M., , M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, and C. Gomes, "Evaluation of electromagnetic filds associated with inclined lightning channel using second order FDTD-hybrid methods," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 209-236, 2011..
7. Izadi, , M., , A. Kadir, and A. Rahman, , "On comparison between rusck and taylor coupling models for evaluation of lightning induced voltage on the power lines ( ," Asia- Pacific Symposium on Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics (APSAEM10)) Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromag, Vol. 19, 131-134, 19, S131.
8. Izadi, , M., M. Z. Ab Kadir, C. Gomes, and W. F. H. W. Ahmad, "Analytical expressions for electromagnetic fields associated with the inclined lightning channels in the time domain ," Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 40, 414-438, 2012.
9. Izadi, M., M. Z. Ab Kadir, C. Gomes, and W. Wan Ahmad, "Evaluation of electromagnetic fields due to lightning channel with respect to the striking angle," International Review of Electrical Engineering (IREE), Vol. 6, 1013-1023, 2011.
10. Izadi, , M., M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, C. Gomes, V. Cooray, and J. Shoene, "Evaluation of lightning current and velocity profiles along lightning channel using measured magnetic flux density," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 130, 473-492, 2012.
11. Izadi, , M. , M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, C. Gomes, and V. Cooray, "Evaluation of lightning return stroke current using measured electromagnetic fields," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 130, 581-600, 2012..
12. Vujevic, , S., , D. Lovric, and I. Juric-Grgic, , "Least squares estimation of Heidler function parameters," European Transactions on Electrical Power, Vol. 21, 329-344, 2011.
13. Heidler, , F., , "Analytische blitzstromfunktion zur LEMP-berechnung," Presented at the 18th ICLP, 1985..
14. Izadi, , M., M. Kadir, and , "New algorithm for evaluation of electric ¯elds due to indirect lightning strike," CMES: Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, Vol. 67, 1-12, 2010.
15. Rakov, V., "Lightning electromagnetic fields: Modeling and measurements," 12th Int. Zurich Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 59-64, 1997 .
16. Cooray, V., The Lightning Flash, IET Press, 2003..
17. Izadi, M, , M. Z. A. Kadir, C. Gomes, and M. T. Askari, "Evaluation of lightning return stroke parameters using measured magnetic flux density and PSO algorithm," Przeglad Elektrotechniczny (Electrical Review), Vol. 88, No. NR 10a, (Electri.
18. Nucci, , C. A., "Lightning-induced voltages on overhead power lines. Part I: Return stroke current models with specified channel-base current for the evaluation of the return stroke electromagnetic fields," Electra, Vol. 161, 75-102, 1995..
19. Rakov, , V., "Lightning return stroke speed," Journal of Lightning Research, Vol. 1, 2007.
20. Bermudez, J. L., , "Lightning currents and electromagnetic fields associated with return strokes to evaluated strike objects," Ph.D. Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne, 2003..
21. Zhou, , X., "On independence completeness of Maxwell's equations and uniqueness theorems in electromagnetics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 64, 117-134, 2006..
22. Chen, , J., Q. Liu, and , "A non-spurious vector spectral element method for Maxwell's equations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 96, 205-215, 2009.
23. Nevels, , R. , C. S. Shin, and , "Lorenz, lorentz, and the gauge," IEEE Antennas & Propagation Magazine, Vol. 43, 70-72, 2001.
24. Thottappillil, , R, V. Rakov, and , "Review of three equivalent approaches for computing electromagnetic fields from an extending lightning discharge," Journal of Lightning Research, Vol. 1, 90-110, 2007.
25. Izadi, , M., M. Z. A. A. Kadir, C. Gomes, and W. F. W. Ahmad, "Numerical expressions in time domain for electromagnetic fields due to lightning channels," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 37, 275-289, 2011.
26. Kreyszig, , E., Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Wiley-India, 2007.
27. Matthew, , N. O. S., , "Numerical Technique in Electromagnetics," CRC Press, LLC,, CRC Pres.
28. Kodali, , V., V. Rakov, M. Uman, K. Rambo, G. Schnetzer, J. Schoene, and J. Jerauld, "Triggered-lightning properties inferred from measured currents and very close electric fields," Atmospheric Research, Vol. 76, 355-376, 2005.
29. Paolone, , M., , C. Nucci, E. Petrache, and F. Rachidi, "Mitigation of lightning-induced overvoltages in medium voltage distribution lines by means of periodical grounding of shielding wires and of surge arresters: Modeling and experimental validation," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery,, Vol. 19, 423-431, 2004..
30. Paolone, , M., , C. Nucci, and F. Rachidi, , "A new finite difference time domain scheme for the evaluation of lightning induced overvoltage on multiconductor overhead lines," International Conference on Power System Transient (IPST), 596-602, 2001..
31. Nucci, C. A., "Lightning-induced voltages on overhead power lines. Part II: Coupling models for the evaluation of the induced voltages," Electra,, Vol. 162, 121-145, 1995..
32. Nucci, , C. A., F. Rachidi, M. Ianoz, and C. Mazzetti, "Comparison of two coupling models for lightning-induced overvoltage calculations," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 10, 330-339, 1995..