1. Miller, T. J. E., "Switched Reluctance Motors and Their Control," Magna Physics and Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1993.
2. Krishnan, R., Design Procedure for Switched-reluctance Motors Design, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2001.
3. Aravind, C. V., M. Norhisam, I. Aris, M. H. Marhabhan, D. Ahmad, and M. Nirei, "Double rotor switched reluctance motors: Fundamentals and magnetic circuit analysis," IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCORED2011), 294-299, Cyberjaya, Malaysia, Dec. 19-20, 2011.
4. Norhisam, M., K. C. Wong, N. Mariun, and H. Wakiwaka, "Double side interior permanent magnet linear synchronous motor and drive system," International Conference on Power Electronics and Drives Systems, PEDS , Vol. 2, 1370-1373, Nov. 28-01, 2005.
5. Norhisam, M., S. Ridzuan, R. N. Firdaus, C. V. Aravind, H. Wakiwaka, and M. Nirei, "Comparative evaluation on power-speed density of portable permanent magnet generators for agricultural application," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 129, 345-363, 2012.
6. Norhisam, M., M. Norafiza, and C. Y. Sia, Double stator type permanent magnet generator, 2009 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD), 316-319, Nov. 16-18, 2009.
7. Zhang, D., S. X. Niu, K. T. Chau, J. Z. Jiang, and Y. Gong, "Design and analysis of a double-stator cup-rotor directly driven permanent magnet wind power generator," CES/IEEE 5th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, Vol. 3, 1-5, Aug. 14-16, 2006.
8. Peng, W., F. G. Zhang, and J.-W. Ahn, "Design and control of a novel bearingless SRM with double stator," 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 1928-1933, May 28-31, 2012.
9. Li, L. B., Q. Y. Zhao, G. K. Shi, and H. J. Wang, "Analysis of feasibility of double-rotor motor applied to hybrid electric vehicle," Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, 1-5, Sep. 3-5, 2008.
10. Hoeijmakers, M. J. and J. A. Ferreira, "The electric variable transmission," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 42, No. 4, 1092-1100, Jul.-Aug. 2006.
11. Liu, C. and K. T. Chau, "Electromagnetic design and analysis of double rotor flux modulated permanent magnet machines," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 131, 81-97, 2012.
12. Torkaman, H. and E. Afjei, "Radial force characteristic assessment in a novel two-phase dual layer SRG using FEM," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 125, 185-202, 2012.
13. Cui, S. M., Y. J. Yuan, and T. C. Wang, "Research on switched reluctance double-rotor motor used for hybrid electric vehicle," International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, ICEMS, 3393-3396, Oct. 17-20, 2008.
14. Norhisam, M., C. V. Aravind, H. Marhaban, I. Aris, and M. Nirei, Multi-rotor reluctance motor, Malaysian Intellectual Property Filing Agency, Malaysia, Mar. 2013.
15. Torkaman, H. and E. Afjei, "Comparison of three novel types of two-phase switched reluctance motors using finite element method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 125, 151-164, 2012.
16. Torkaman, H. and E. Afjei, "FEM analysis of angular misalignment fault in SRM magnetostatic characteristics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 104, 31-48, 2010.
17. Mahmoudi, A., N. A. Rahim, and H. W. Ping, "Axial-flux permanent-magnet motor design for electric vehicle direct drive using sizing equation and finite element analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 122, 467-496, 2012.
18. Kameari, A., "Local force calculation in 3D FEM with edge elements," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics in Materials, Vol. 3, 231-240, 1993.
19. Aravind, C. V., M. Norhisam, M. H. Marhaban, and I. Aris, "Analytical design of double rotor switched reluctance motor using optimal pole arc values ," International Review in Electrical and Electronics, Vol. 7, No. 1, 3314-3324, Feb. 2012.