1. Cho, G., S. Lee, and J. Cho, "Review and reappraisal of smart clothing," International Journal of Human-computer Interaction, Vol. 25, No. 6, 2009.
2. Axisa, F., P. M. Schmitt, C. Gehin, G. Delhomme, E. McAdams, and A. Dittmar, "Flexible technologies and smart clothing for citizen medicine, home healthcare, and disease prevention," IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, Vol. 9, No. 3, 325-336, Sep. 2005.
3. Khan, J. Y. and M. R. Yuce, "Wireless body area network (WBAN) for medical applications," New Development in Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 31, 2010.
4. Roh, J.-S., Y.-S. Chi, and T. J. Kang, "Wearable textile antenna," International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology and Education, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2010.
5. Osman, M. A. R., M. K. Abd Rahim, N. A. Samsuri, H. A. M. Salim, and M. F. Ali, "Embroidered fully textile wearable antenna for medical monitoring applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 321-337, 2011.
6. Osman, M. A. R., M. K. Abd Rahim, M. Azfar, N. A. Samsuri, F. Zubir, and K. Kamardin, "Design, implementation and performance of ultra-wideband textile antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 27, 307-325, 2011.
7. Sankaralingam, S. and B. Gupta, "Experimental results on Hiperlan/2 antennas for wearable applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 25, 27-40, 2012.
8. Soh, P. J., S. J. Boyes, G. A. E. Vandenbosch, Y. Huang, and S. L. Ooi, "On-body characterization of dual-band all-textile PIFA," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 129, 517-539, 2012.
9. Kim, J.-Y., S.-J. Ha, D. Kim, B. Lee, and C. W. Jung, "Reconfigurable beam steering antenna using U-slot fabric patch for wrist-wearable applications ," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 26, No. 11-12, 1545-1553, 2012.
10. Amin, Y., Q. Chen, L.-R. Zheng, and H. Tenhunen, "Development and analysis of flexible UHF RFID antennas for `Green' electronics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 130, 1-15, 2012.
11. Salvado, R., C. Loss, R. Gon»calves, and P. Pinho, "Textile materials for the design of wearable antennas: A survey," Sensors Journal, Vol. 12, 15841-15857, 2012.
12. Sankaralingam, S. and B. Gupta, "Development of textile antennas for body wearable applications and investigations on their performance under bent conditions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 53-71, 2010.
13. Hertleer, C., A. Van Laere, H. Rogier, and L. Van Langenhove, "Influence of relative humidity on textile antenna performance," Textile Research Journal, Vol. 80, 177-183, 2010.
14. Jalil, M. E., M. K. A. Rahim, and N. A. Samsuri, "Multiband antenna at ISM band using textile material," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 1-2, 2012.
15. Abu, M. and M. K. A. Rahim, "Triple-band printed dipole tag antenna for RFID," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 9, 145-153, 2009.
16. Fan, Z., S. Qiao, J. T. Huang-Fu, and L.-X. Ran, "A miniaturized printed dipole antenna with V-shaped ground for 2.45 GHz RFID readers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 71, 149-158, 2007.
17. Hu, Y.-S., M. Li, G.-P. Gao, J.-S. Zhang, and M.-K. Yang, "A double-printed trapezoidal patch dipole antenna for uwb applications with band-notched characteristic," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 103, 259-269, 2010.
18. Ahirwar, S. D., Y. Purushottam, T. Khumanthem, and C. Sairam, "Wideband traveling wave Koch dipole antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 18, 103-110, 2011.
19. Karim, M. N. A., M. K. Abd Rahim, H. A. Majid, O. B. Ayop, M. Abu, and F. Zubir, "Log periodic fractal koch antenna for UHF band applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 100, 201-218, 2010.
20. Ramadan, M. H., K. Y. Kabalan, A. El-Hajj, S. Khouryand, and M. Al-Husseini, "A reconfigurable U-Koch microstrip antenna for wireless applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 355-367, 2009.
21. Abbosh, A., "Accurate effective permittivity calculation of printed center-fed dipoles and its application to quasi Yagi-Uda antennas," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 4, 2297-2230, 2013.
22. Gao, S., S. Xiao, H. Zhu, W. Shao, and B.-Z. Wang, "2.45 GHz body-worn planar monopole antenna and its application in body-worn MIMO system," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 5-6, 661-671, 2011.
23. Gemio, J., J. Parron, and J. Soler, "Human body effects on implantable antennas for ISM bands applications: Models comparison and propagation losses study," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 437-452, 2010.
24. Osman, M. A. R., M. K. A. Rahim, N. A. Samsuri, M. K. Elbasheer, and M. E. Ali, "Textile UWB antenna bending and wet performances," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2012, Article ID 251682, 12 pages, 2012.
25. Jalil, M. E., M. K. A. Rahim, N. A. Samsuri, M. A. Abdullah, and K. Kamardin, Wetness experiment for compact CPW-fed ultra wideband antenna using textile material, 2012 IEEE Asia-Paci¯c Conference on Applied Electromagnetics (APACE), 298-301, 2012.