1. Mencia-Oliva, B., J. Grajal, O. A. Yeste-Ojeda, G. Rubio-Cidre, and A. Badolato, "Low-cost CW-LFM radar sensor at 100 GHz," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 61, No. 2, 986-998, 2013.
2. Sume, A., M. Gustafsson, M. Herberthson, A. Janis, S. Nilsson, J. Rahm, and A. Orbom, "Radar detection of moving targets behind corners," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 49, No. 6, 2259-2267, 2011.
3. Tahmoush, D. and J. Silvious, "Remote detection of humans and animals," 2009 IEEE Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop (AIPRW), 1-8, 2009.
4. Otero, M., "Application of a continuous wave radar for human gait recognition," Signal Processing, Sensor Fusion, and Target Recognition XIV, Vol. 5809, 538, Orlando, Florida, USA, Mar. 28, 2005.
5. Chen, V. C., F. Li, S.-S. Ho, and H. Wechsler, "Micro-Doppler effect in radar: Phenomenon, model, and simulation study," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 42, No. 1, 2-21, 2006.
6. Jung, J. H., U. Lee, S. H. Kim, and S. H. Park, "Micro-Doppler analysis of Korean offshore wind turbine on the L-band radar, turbine on the L-band radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 143, 87-104, 2013.
7. Park, J. H. and N. H. Myung, "Effective reconstruction of the rotation-induced micro-doppler from a noise-corrupted signature," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 138, 499-518, 2013.
8. Pan, X., W. Wang, J. Liu, D. J. Feng, Y. Liu, and G. Wang, "Features extraction of rotationally symmetric ballistic targets based on micro-doppler," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 137, 727-740, 2013.
9. Kim, H. Ling, "Human activity classi¯cation based on micro-Doppler signatures using a support vector machine," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 47, No. 5, 1328-1337, 2009.
10. Fairchild, D. P. and R. M. Narayanan, "Classification and modeling of human activities using empirical mode decomposition with S-band and millimeter-wave micro-Doppler radars," Radar Sensor Technology XVI, Vol. 8361, Jun. 2012.
11. Lin, A. and H. Ling, "Doppler and direction-of-arrival (DDOA) radar for multiple-mover sensing," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 43, No. 4, 1496-1509, 2007.
12. Li, C., J. Ling, J. Li, and J. Lin, "Accurate Doppler radar noncontact vital sign detection using the RELAX algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 59, No. 3, 687-695, 2010.
13. Zhou, Q., J. Liu, A. Host-Madsen, O. Boric-Lubecke, and V. Lubecke, "Detection of multiple heartbeats using Doppler radar," 2006 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP 2006 Proceedings, Vol. 2, II, 2006.
14. Chen, Y. F., D. Misra, H. Wang, H.-R. Chuang, and E. Postow, "An X-band microwave life- detection system," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 33, No. 7, 697-701, 1986.
15. Chen, Y. F., Y. Huang, J. Zhang, and A. Norman, "Microwave life-detection systems for searching human subjects under earthquake rubble or behind barrier," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 47, No. 1, 105-114, 2000.
16. Silvious, J., J. Clark, T. Pizzillo, and D. Tahmoush, "Micro-Doppler phenomenology of humans at UHF and Ku-band for biometric characterization," SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing, 73080X-73080X-9, 2009.
17. Chen, V. C., L. Stankovi, and I. Djurovi, "Detection and analysis of human motion by radar," IEEE Radar Conference, RADAR' 08,, Vol. 345, No. 6, 700-722, 2008.
21. Geisheimer, J. L., W. S. Marshall, and E. Greneker, "A continuous-wave (CW) radar for gait analysis," Conference Record of the Thirty-Fifth Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Vol. 1, 834-838, 2001.
22. Mobasseri, B. G. and M. G. Amin, A time-frequency classifier for human gait recognition, Proc. of SPIE, Vol. 7306, 730628, 2009.
23. ITU-R, Attenuation in vegetation, Recommendation ITU-R, 833-8, ITU Radiocommunication Bureau, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013 .
24. Müller, M., T. RÄoder, M. Clausen, B. Eberhardt, B. Krüger, and A.Weber, Documentation mocap database HDM05, Technical Report No. CG-2007-2, ISSN 1610-8892, Universität Bonn, 2007.
25. Boulic, R., N. Thalmann, and D. Thalmann, "A global human walking model with real-time kinematic personification," The Visual Computer, Vol. 6, No. 6, 344-358, 1990.
26. Chen, V. C., "Doppler signatures of radar backscattering from objects with micro-motions," IET Signal Processing, Vol. 2, No. 3, 291-300, 2008.
27. Ram, S. S. and H. Ling, "Analysis of microDopplers from human gait using reassigned joint time- frequency transform," Electronics Letters, Vol. 43, No. 23, 2007.
28. Van Dorp, P. and F. C. A. Groen, "Human walking estimation with radar," IEE Proceedings --- Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 150, No. 5, 356-365, 2003.
29. Picard, G. and T. L. Toan, "A multiple scattering model for C-band backscatter of wheat canopies," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 16, No. 10, 1447-1466, 20.
30. Lang, R. H. and J. S. Sighu, "Electromagnetic backscattering from a layer of vegetation: A discrete approach," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 21, No. 1, 62-71, 1983.
31. Tsang, L., K. Ding, G. Zhang, C. C. Hsu, and J. Kong, "Backscattering enhancement and clustering e®ects of randomly distributed dielectric cylinders overlying a dielectric half space based on Monte- Carlo simulations," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 43, No. 5, 488-499, 1995.
32. Tsang, L., J. A. Kong, K. Ding, and C. O. Ao, "Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Numerical Simulations," John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
33. Ram, S. S., C. Christianson, Y. Kim, and H. Ling, "Simulation and analysis of human micro- Dopplers in through-wall environments," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 48, No. 4, 2015-2023, 2010.
34. Vahidpour, M. and K. Sarabandi, "Millimeter-wave Doppler spectrum and polarimetric response of walking bodies," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 50, No. 7, 2866-2879, 2012.
35. Dogaru, T. and C. Le, Time-frequency analysis of a moving human doppler signature, ARL-TR- 4728, US Army Research Laboratory, Adelphi, MD, 2009.
36. Tavlove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-difference Time- domain Method, 3rd Ed., Artech House, 2005.
37. Coifman, R., V. Rokhlin, and S. Wandzura, "The fast multipole method for the wave equation: A pedestrian prescription," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 35, No. 3, 7-12, 1993.
38. Nguyen, Q., V. Dang, and O. Kilic, "Graphics processing unit accelerated fast multipole method --- Fast Fourier transform," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI 2013) , 1882-1883, Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA, Jul. 7-12, 2013.
39. Nguyen, Q. M., V. Dang, O. Kilic, and E. El-Araby, "Parallelizing fast multipole method for large- scale electromagnetic problems using GPU clusters," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 12, 868-871, 2013.
40. Rao, S. M., D. Wilton, and A. W. Glisson, "Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 30, No. 3, 409-418, 1982.
41. Leat, C. J., N. V. Shuley, and G. F. Stickley, "Triangular-patch model of bowtie antennas: Validation against Brown and Woodward," IEE Proceedings --- Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 145, No. 6, 465-470, 1998.
42. Makarov, S., Antenna and EM Modeling with MATLAB, Princeton University Press, 2002.
43. Chokkalingam, U. and A. White, "Structure and spatial patterns of trees in old-growth northern hardwood and mixed forests of northern Maine," Plant Ecology, Vol. 156, No. 2, 139-160, 2001.