1. Sheen, D. M., D. L. McMakin, and T. E. Hall, "Three-dimensional millimeter-wave imaging for concealed weapon detection," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 49, No. 9, 1581-1592, September 2001.
2. Ren, B., S. Li, H.-J. Sun, W. Hu, and X. Lv, "Modified cylindrical holographic algorithm for three-dimensional millimeter-wave imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 519-537, 2012.
3. Shea, J. D., B. D. van Veen, and S. C. Hagness, "A TSVD analysis of microwave inverse scattering or breast imaging," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 59, No. 4, 936-945, April 2012.
4. Chen, X., K.-M. Huang, and X.-B. Xu, "Microwave imaging of buried inhomogeneous objects using parallel genetic algorithm combined with FDTD method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 53, 283-298, 2005.
5. Catapano, I. and L. Crocco, "A qualitative inverse scattering method for through-the-wall imaging," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 7, No. 4, 685-689, October 2010.
6. Martinez-Lorenzo, J. A., F. Quivira, and C. M. Rappaport, "SAR imaging of suicide bombers wearing concealed explosive threats," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 125, 255-272, 2012.
7. Demirci, S., H. Cetinkaya, E. Yigit, C. Ozdemir, and A. A. Vertiy, "A study on millimeter-wave imaging of concealed objects: Application using back-projection algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 457-477, 2012.
8. Fhager, A., S. K. Padhi, and J. Howard, "3D image reconstruction in microwave tomography using an efficient FDTD model," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 8, 1353-1356, 2009.
9. Golnabi, A. H., P. M. Meaney, and K. D. Paulsen, "Tomographic microwave imaging with incorporated prior spatial information," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 61, No. 5, 2129-2136, May 2013.
10. Zhang, W. and A. Hoorfar, "Three-dimensional real-time through-the-wall radar imaging with diffraction tomographic algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 51, No. 7, 4155-4163, July 2013.
11. Ma, L., H.-Y. Wei, and M. Soleimani, "Planar magnetic induction tomography for 3D near subsurface imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 138, 65-82, 2013.
12. Smith, D., M. Leach, M. Elsdon, and S. J. Foti, "Indirect holographic techniques for determining antenna radiation characteristics and imaging aperture fields," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 1, 54-67, February 2007.
13. Leach, M. P., D. Smith, and . P. Skobelev, "A modified holographic technique for planar near-field antenna measurements," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 10, 3342-3345, October 2008.
14. Elsdon, M., O. Yurduseven, and D. Smith, "Early stage breast cancer detection using indirect microwave holography," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 143, 405-419, 2013.
15. Yurduseven, O., D. Smith, B. Livingstone, V. Schejbal, and Z. You, "Investigations of resolution limits for indirect microwave holographic imaging," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 4, 410-416, July 2013.