1. Chen, C. C. and H. C. Andrews, "Target-motion-induced radar imaging," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., Vol. 16,=, No. 1, 2-14, Jan. 1980.
2. Park, S.-H., J.-H. Lee, and K.-T. Kim, "Performance analysis of the scenario-based construction method for real target ISAR recognition," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, 137-151, 2012.
3. Park, J.-H. and N. H. Myung, "Enhanced and efficient ISAR image focusing using the discrete Gabor representation in an oversampling scheme," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 138, 227-244, 2013.
4. Naqvi, A. and H. Ling, "Time-frequency and ISAR characteristics of wind turbines with higher order motions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 143, 331-347, 2013.
5. Ausherman, D. A., A. Kozma, J. L. Walker, H. M. Jones, and E. C. Poggio, "Development in radar imaging," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., Vol. 20, No. 4, 363-400, Jul. 1984.
6. Wang, A., Y. Mao, and C. Chen, "Imaging of multi-targets with ISAR based on the time-frequency distribution," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoust Speech Signal Processing, Vol. 5, 173-176, 1986.
7. Wu, , X. and Z. Zhu, "Simultaneous imaging of multiple targets in an inverse synthetic aperture radar," Proc. IEEE 1990 National Aerospace and Electronics Conference, Vol. 1, 210-214, May 1990.
8. Mao, Y., G. Chen, and J. Wang, "SAR/ISAR imaging of multiple moving targets based on combination of WVD and HT," 1996 CIE International Conference of Radar Proceedings, 342-345, Oct. 8-10, 1996.
9. Kazuhiko, Y., I. Masafumi, F. Takahiko, and K. Tetsuo, "An ISAR imaging algorithm for multiple targets of different radial velocity," Electronics and Communications in Japan (Part I: Communications), Vol. 86, No. 7, 1-10, Mar. 2003.
10. Park, S.-H., H.-T. Kim, and K.-T. Kim, "Segmentation of ISAR images of targets moving in formation," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 48, No. 4, 2099-2108, Apr. 2010.
11. Kennedy, J. and R. C. Eberhart, Swarm Intelligence, Academic Press, 2001.
12. Gonzales, R. C. and R. E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, Prentice Hall, 2002.
13. Wang, J. and X. Liu, "Improved global range alignment for ISAR," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., Vol. 43, No. 3, 1070-1075, Jul. 2007.
14. Park, S.-H., H.-T. Kim, and K.-T. Kim, "Enhanced range alignment using a combination of a polynomial and Gaussian basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 381-396, 2009.
15. Park, S.-H., "A study on range alignment for long-range ISAR imaging and segmentation of ISAR images for aircraft flying in formation,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Electrical Engineering, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea, 2010.
16. George, A., F. Seber, and C. J. Wild, Nonlinear Regression, Wiley-Interscience, 2003.
17. Jung, J.-H., K.-T. Kim, and S.-H. Park, "Removal of JEM signal by accurate estimation of initial parameters of chirplet basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 141, 607-618, 2013.