1. Quinn, M. K., T. C. Bubi, M. C. Pierce, M. K. Kayembe, D. Ramogola-Masire, and R. Richards-Kortum, "High-resolution microendoscopy for the detection of cervical neoplasia in low-resource settings," Plos One, Vol. 7, No. 9, e44924, 2012.
2. Becker, V., S. von Delius, M. Bajbcouj, A. Karagianni, R. M. Sclunid, and A. Meining, "Intravenous application of fluorescein for confocal laser scanning microscopy: Evaluation of contrast dynamics and image quality with increasing injection-to-imaging time," Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Vol. 68, No. 2, 319-323, 2008.
3. Jabbour, J. M., M. A. Saldua, J. N. Bixler, and K. C. Maitland, "Confocal endomicroscopy: Instrumentation and medical applications," Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 40, No. 2, 378-397, 2008.
4. Veronika, N., K. Alexandr, T. Pavel, and S. Sarka, "Scanning probe microscopy as a tool for investigation of biomaterials," Advance in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 5, 350-354, 2012.
5. Sandison, D. R., D. W. Piston, R. M. Williams, and W. W. Webb, "Quantitative comparison of background rejection, signal-to-noise ratio, and resolution in confocal and full-field laser scanning microscopes," Applied Optics, Vol. 34, No. 19, 3576-3588, 1995.
6. Gmitro, A. F. and D. Aziz, "Confocal microscopy through a fiber-optic imaging bundle," Optics Letters, Vol. 18, No. 8, 565-567, 1993.
7. Ye, L. D., I. Rizvi, W. M. White, J. T. Motz, T. Hasan, B. E. Bouma, and G. J. Tearney, "Three-dimensional miniature endoscopy," Nature, Vol. 443, No. 7113, 765-765, 2006.
8. Li, Z., Z. Yang, and L. Fu, "Scanning properties of a resonant fiber-optic piezoelectric scanner," Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 82, No. 12, 123707, 2011.
9. Liu, J. T. C., M. J. Mandella, H. Ra, L. K. Wong, and T. D. Wang, "Miniature near-infrared dual-axes confocal microscope utilizing a two-dimensional microelectromechanical systems scanner," Optics Letters, Vol. 23, No. 3, 256-258, 2007.
10. David, S., O. Lubos, T. Jan, I. Tomas, and O. Jakub, "Biometric image recognition based on optical correlator," Advance in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, 343-351, 2017.
11. Wang, J., M. Yang, L. Yang, Y. Zhang, J. Yuan, Q. Liu, X. Hou, and L. Fu, "A confocal endoscope for cellular imaging," Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, 351-360, 2015.
12. Maitland, K. C., A. M. Gillenwater, M. D. Williams, A. K. El-Naggar, M. R. Descour, and R. R. Richards-Kortum, "In vivo imaging of oral neoplasia using a miniaturized fiber optic confocal reflectance microscope," Oral Oncology, Vol. 44, No. 11, 1059-1066, 2008.
13. Park, S. C., M. K. Park, and M. G. Kang, "Super-resolution image reconstruction: A technical overview," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 20, No. 3, 21-36, 2003.
14. Elahi, S. E., S. J. Miller, and T. D. Wang, "Targeted imaging of colorectal dysplasia in living mice with a confocal microendoscope," Gastroenterology, Vol. 140, No. 5, S763-S764, 2011.
15. Wang, J., H. Li, G. Tian, Y. Deng, Q. Liu, and L. Fu, "Near-infrared probe-based confocal microendoscope for deep-tissue imaging," Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 9, No. 10, 5011-5025, 2018.
16. Ma, Y., Z. H. Wang, Y. X. Ma, Z. H. Han, M. Zhang, H. Y. Chen, and Y. Q. Gu, "A telomerase-responsive DNA icosahedron for precise delivery of platinum nanodrugs to cisplatin-resistant cancer," Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., Vol. 57, No. 19, 5389-5393, 2018.
17. Foersch, S., R. Kiesslich, M. J. Waldner, P. Delaney, P. R. Galle, M. F. Neurath, and M. Goetz, "Molecular imaging of VEGF in gastrointestinal cancer in vivo using confocal laser endomicroscopy," Gut, Vol. 59, No. 8, 1046-1055, 2010.