1. Peterson, A. F. and R. Mittra, "Convergence of the conjugate gradient method when applied to matrix equations representing electromagnetic scattering problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-34, No. 12, 1447-1454, December 1986. doi:10.1109/TAP.1986.1143780
2. Siarkiewicz, K. R., T. K. Sarkar, and R. F. Stratton, "Survey of numerical methods for solution of large systems of linear equations for electromagnetic field problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-29, No. 6, 847-856, August 1981.
3. Peterson, A. F. and R. Mittra, "Method of conjugate gradients for the numerical solution of large-body electromagnetic scattering problems," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 2, No. 6, 971-977, June 1985. doi:10.1364/JOSAA.2.000971
4. Arvas, E. and T. K. Sarkar, "On a class of finite step iterative methods (conjugate directions) for the solution of an operator equation arising in electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-33, No. 10, 1058-1066, December 1986.
5. Sarkar, T. K. and S. M. Rao, "The application of the conjugate gradient method for the solution of electromagnetic scattering from arbitrarily oriented wire antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propaga., Vol. AP-32, No. 4, 398-403, April 1984. doi:10.1109/TAP.1984.1143331
6. Peterson, A. F., C. F. Smith, and R. Mittra, "The performance of preconditioned iterative methods when applied to electromagnetics problems," URSI Symposium, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1987.
7. Kas, A. and E. L. Yip, "Preconditioned conjugate gradient methods for solving electromagnetic problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Progagat., Vol. AP-35, No. 2, 147-152, February 1987. doi:10.1109/TAP.1987.1144065
8. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "H-field, E-field, and combined field solutions for conducting bodies of revolution," AEÜ, Vol. 32, No. 4, 157-164, April 1978.
9. Poggio and Miller, "Integral equation solutions of three-dimensional scattering problems," Computer Techniques for Electromagnetics, R. Mittra, editor, chapter 4,173-176, Pergammon, New York, 1973.
10. Harrington, R. F., Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
11. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "A combined source solution for radiation and scattering from a perfectly conducting body," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-27, No. 4, 445-454, July 1979. doi:10.1109/TAP.1979.1142115
12. Hestenes, M. R. and E. Stiefel, "Methods of conjugate gradients for solving linear systems," J. Res. Nat. Bur. Standards, Vol. 49, No. 6, 409-436, December 1952. doi:10.6028/jres.049.044
13. Burden, R. L. and J. D. Faires, Numerical Analysis, Prindle, Weber & Schmidt, Boston, 1985.