1. Fienup, J. R., "Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison," Applied Optics, 2758-2769, Aug. 1982.
2. Sarkar, T. K. and X. Yang, "Accurate and efficient solution of Hankel matrix systems by FFT and the conjugate gradient methods," Proc. ICASSP84, 1835-1838, 1987.
3. Sarkar, T. K., E. Arvas, and S. M. Rao, "Application of FFT and the conjugate gradient method for the solution of electromagnetic radiation from dielectrically large and small conduction bodies," IEEE Tmns. Antennas Propagat., 635-640, May 1986.
4. Thompson, P. A., "An adaptive spectral analysis technique for unbiased frequency estimation in the presence of white noise," Proc. 13th Asilomar Conf. Circuits, Syst., Comput., 529-533, 1980.
5. Reddy, V. U., B. Egardt, and T. Kailath, "Least-squares-type algorithm for adaptive implement ation of Pisarenko's harmonic retrieval method," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal processing, Vol. 30, 399-405, June 1982.
6. Sarkar, T. K., S. A. Dianat, and S. M. Rao, "A finite step adaptive implementation of the Pisarenko harmonic retrieval method in colored nose," Proc. ICASSP, Vol. 83, 1102-1105, Apr. 1983.
7. Bellanger, M. G., Adaptive Digital Filters and Signal Analysis, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1987.
8. Vaccaro, R., "On adaptive implementations of Pisarenko harmonic retrieval," Proc. ICASSP, Vol. 84, 6.1.1, Mar. 1984.
9. Fuhrmam, D. D. and B. Liu, "Rotational search methods for adaptive Pisarenko harmonic retrieval," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Processing, Vol. 34, 1550-1565, Dec. 1986.
10. Chen, H., T. K. Sarkar, J. Brule, and S. A. Dianat, "Adaptive spectral estimation by the conjugate gradient method," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Processing, Vol. 34, 272-284, Apr. 1986.
11. Dorny, C. N., A Vector Space Approach to Models and Optimization, Huntington, New York, 1975.
12. Davidon, W. C., "Variable Metric Method for Minimization," Argonne National Laboratory Report, ANL-5990.
13. Fletcher, R. and M. J. D. Powell, "A Rapidly Convergent Descent Method for Minimization," Computer Journal, Vol. 6, 163-168, 1963.
14. Yang, X., Coqjugate Gradient Algorithms for the Solution of Extreme Eigen-problem of a Hermitian Matrix and its Applications in Signal Processing, 24-28, Ph.D. Dissertation, Syracuse University.
15. Yang, X., T. K. Sarkar, and E. Arvas, "A survey of conjugate gradient algorithms for solution of extreme eigen-problems of a symmetric matrix," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Processing, Vol. 37, 1550-1556, Oct. 1989.
16. Axelsson, O. and V. A. Barker, "Finite Element Solution of Boundary Value Problems," Academic Press, New York, 1984.
17. Sarkar, T. K. and X. Yang, "Application of the Conjugate Gradient and Steepest Descent for Computing the eigenvalues of an operator," Signal Processing, Vol. 17, 31-38, May 1989.
18. Slepian, D. and H. O. Pollack, "Prolate Spheroidal Wave Functions, Fourier Analysis and Uncertainty --- I," B.S. T.J., Vol. 40, No. 1, 43-63, Jan. 1961.
19. Daniel, J. W., The Conjugate Gradient Method for Linear and Nonlinear Operator Equations, Ph.D. dissertation, Stanford University, 53.
20. Krylov, V. I. and A. H. Stroud, "Approximate Calculation of Integrals," The Macmillan Company, New York, 1962.
21. Pisarenko, V. F., "The Retrieval of Harmonics from a Covariance Function," Geophys. J. R. Astron. Soc., Vol. 33, 347-366, 1973.
22. Vaccaro, R., "On Adaptive Implementations of Pisarenko Harmonic Retrival," Proc. ICASSP, Vol. 84, 6.1.1, Mar. 1984.
23. Townsend, M. A. and G. E. Johnson, "In favor of conjugate directions: a generalized acceptable-point algorithm for function minimization," J. Franklin Inst., Vol. 306, Nov. 1978.
24. Fletcher, R. and C. M. Reeves, "Function minimization by conjugate gradients," Comput. J., Vol. 7, 149-154, 1964.