1. Banos, A., Dipole Radiation in the Presence of a Conducting Half-Space, Pergamon Press, 1966.
2. Barrick, D. E., "Non-Sinusoidal Coastal ELF ASW Radar, Final Report on SBIR Phase 1 Topic Number N93-227,", Naval Air Systems Command PMA-264, Contract Number N00019-94-C-0102, December, 1995.
3. Chew, W. C., "Waves and Fields in Inhomogeneous-Media," IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Waves, 1995.
4. Collin, R. E., Field Theory of Guided Waves, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1960.
5. Fraser-Smith, A. C., D. M. Bubenik, O. G. Villard, Jr., and , "Large-amplitude changes induced by a Seabed in the sub-LF electromagnetic fields produced in, on, and above the sea by harmonic dipole sources," Radio Science, Vol. 22, No. 4, 567-577, July-August, 1987.
6. Fraser-Smith, A. C. and E. M. Bubenik, "Compendium of the ULF/ ELF electromagnetic fields generated above a sea of finite depth by submerged harmonic dipoles,", Stanford Electronics Laboratories, Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, Technical Report E715-1, January 1980, Sponsored by ONR, Contract NO. N00014-77-C-0292.
7. Grobner, W. and N. Hofreiter, , Intgraltafel, Zweiter Teil, Bestimmte Integrale, Springer-Verlag, 1961.
8. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
9. Hill, D. A. and K. H. Cavcey, "Coupling between two antennas separated by a planar interface," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. GE-25, No. 4, 422-430, July, 1987.
10. Hill, D. A. and J. R. Wait, "The electromagnetic response of a buried sphere for buried-dipole excitation," Radio Science, Vol. 8, No. 8-9, 813-818, August-September, 1973.
11. Ishimaru, A., Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1991.
12. Kern, D. M., Plane-Wave Scattering-Matrix Theory of Antennas, and Antenna-Antenna Interactions, U. S. Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards (now the National Institute of Science and Technology), June 1981.
13. Kong, J. A., "Electromagnetic Fields Due to Dipole Antennas Over Stratified Anisotropic Media," Geophysics, Vol. 37, No. 6, 985-996, December 1972.
14. Ott, R. H., "Electromagnetic scattering by buried objects in the HF/VHF/UHF frequency bands," Progress in electromagnetics Research, Vol. 12, 371-419, 1996.
15. Ott, R. H., "The Plane-Wave Scattering Matrix (PWSM) formulation for three interfaces plus a scatterer," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, 1998.