1. Delves, L. M., Numerical Solution of Integral Equations, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1974.
2. Hackbusch, W., "Integral equations theory and numerical treatment," ISNM, Vol. 120, Birkhauser Verlag, Switzerland, 1995.
3. Tikhonov, A. N. and V. Y. Arsenin, On the Solution of Ill-posed Problems, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1977.
4. Backus, G. and F. Gilber, "Numerical applications of a formalism for geophysical inverse problems," Geophys.J.R oy.Astr on. Soc., Vol. 13, 247-276, 1967. doi:10.1111/j.1365-246X.1967.tb02159.x
5. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Method, Hacmillan Press, New York, 1968.
6. Beylkin, G., R. Coifman, and V. Rokhlin, "Fast wavelet transform and numerical algorithm I," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 44, 141-183, 1991. doi:10.1002/cpa.3160440202
7. Alpert, B. K., G. Beylkin, R. Coifman, and V. Rokhlin, "Wavelet-like bases for the fast solution of second-kind integral equation," SIAM J.Sci.Comp., Vol. 14, 159-184, January 1993. doi:10.1137/0914010
8. Steinberg, B. Z. and Y. Leviatan, "On the use of wavelet expansions in the method of moments," IEEE Trans Antennas Propagat, Vol. AP-41, No. 5, 610-619, 1993. doi:10.1109/8.222280
9. Goswami, J. C., A. K. Chan, and C. K. Chui, "On solving first-kind integral equations using wavelets on a bounded interval," IEEE Trans Antennas Propagat, Vol. AP-43, No. 6, 614-622, June 1995. doi:10.1109/8.387178
10. Wang, G. F., "A hybrid wavelet expansion and boundary element analysis of electromagnetic scattering from conducting objects," IEEE Trans Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-43, No. 2, 170-178, February 1995. doi:10.1109/8.366379
11. Brandt, A., "Multi-level adaptive solutions to boundary value problems," Mathematics of Computation, Vol. 31, 330-390, 1977.
12. Hackbusch, W., Multigrid Methods and Applications, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1985.
13. McCormick, S. F., Multigrid Methods: Theory, Applications and Super-computing, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1988.
14. Mandel, J., "On multilevel iterative methods for integral equations of the second kind and related problems," Numer.Math., Vol. 46, 147-157, 1985. doi:10.1007/BF01400261
15. Hemker, P. W. and H. Schippers, "Multiple grid methods for the solution of Fredholm integral equations of the second kind," Mathematics of Computation, Vol. 36, No. 153, 1981. doi:10.1090/S0025-5718-1981-0595054-2
16. Kalbasi, K. and K. R. Demarest, "A multilevel enhancement of the method of moments," 7th Ann. Rev. Progress Appl. Computat. Electromagn., Naval, Monterey, CA, 254-263, March 1991.
17. Kalbasi, K., and K. R. Demarest, "A multilevel formulation of the method of moments," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-41, No. 5, 589-599, May 1993. doi:10.1109/8.222278
18. Su, C. and T. K. Sarkar, "A multiscale moment method for solving Fredholm integral equation of the first kind," J. Electromag. Waves Appl., Vol. 12, 97-101, 1998. doi:10.1163/156939398X00089
19. Su, C. and T. K. Sarkar, "Scattering from perfectly conducting strips by utilizing an adaptive multiscale moment method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 19, 173-197, 1998.
20. Su, C. and T. K. Sarkar, "Electromagnetic scattering from two-dimensional electrically large perfectly conducting objects with small cavities and humps by use of adaptive multiscale moment methods (AMMM)," J. Electromag. Waves Appl., Vol. 12, 885-906, 1998. doi:10.1163/156939398X01114