1. Clayton, P. R., Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 1992.
2. Gupta, S., A. Bhattacharya, and A. Chakraborty, "Analysis of an open-ended waveguide radiator with dielectric plug," IEE Proceedings on MAP, Vol. 144, No. 2, 126-130, April 1997.
3. Das, B. N., A. Chakraborty, and S. Gupta, "Analysis of wave-guide fed thick radiating rectangular windows in a ground plane," IEE Proc., Part H, Vol. 138, No. 2, 142-146, April 1991.
4. Raju, G. S. N., A. Chakraborty, and B. N. Das, "Studies on wide inclined slots in the narrow wall of rectangular waveguide," IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 38, No. 1, 24-29, January 1990. doi:10.1109/8.43586
5. Bhattacharya, A., K. S. R. Rao, and A. Chakraborty, "Generalized analysis of thick rectangular window as EMI sensors," Asia Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings, 1500-1503, India, 1996.
6. Gupta, S., A. Bhatacharya, and A. Chakrabory, "Analysis of thick rectangular window in the receiving mode," IEEE AP-S Proceedings, Canada, 1997.
7. Bhattacharya, A., S. Gupta, and A. Chakraborty, "Analysis of open-ended rectangular waveguide sensors for EMI measurements," IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technique Conference, 1998.
8. Wu, D. I. and M. Kanda, "Comparison of theoretical and experimental data for the nearfield of an open-ended rectangular waveguide," IEEE Trans. on EMC, Vol. 31, 353-358, 1989.
9. Harrington, R. F. and J. R. Mautz, "A generalized network formulation for aperture problems," IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 24, 870-873, Nov. 1976.
10. Harrington, R. F., Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw Hill Book Company Ltd., New York, 1961.