1. Censor, D. and M. D. Fox, "Polarimetry in the presence of various external reflection and retrodirection mirroring mechanisms, for chiral and gyrotropic media," JEMWA (formerly JEWA), Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 11, 297-313, 1997.
2. Kong, J. A., Electromagnetic Wave Theory, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1986.
3. Lakhtakia, A., V. V. Varadan, and V. K. Varadan, Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields in Chiral Media, Springer Verlag, 1989.
4. Lindell, I. V., A. H. Sihvola, S. A. Tretyakov, and A. J. Viitanen, Electromagnetic Waves in Chiral and Bi-isotropic Media, Artech House, 1993.
5. Bassiri, S., "Electromagnetic waves in chiral media," Recent Advances in Electromagnetic Theory, chap. 1; eds. H. N. Kritikos and D. L. Jaggard, Springer-Verlag, 1990.
6. Censor, D. and Y. Ben-Shimol, "Wave propagation in weakly nonlinear bi-anisotropic and bi- isotropic media," JEMWA (formerly JEWA), Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 11, 1763-1779, 1997.
7. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill, 1941.
8. Altman, C. and K. Suchy, Reciprocity, Spatial Mapping and Time Reversal in Electromagnetics, Kluver Academic Publishers, 1991. doi:10.1007/978-94-015-7915-5
9. Censor, D. and M. Schoenberg, "Elastic waves in rotating media," Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 31, 115-125, 1973. doi:10.1090/qam/99708
10. Censor, D. and M. Schoenberg, "Two dimensional wave problems in rotating elastic media," Applied Scientific Research, Vol. 27, 401-414, 1973. doi:10.1007/BF00382503
11. Zhou, G. X., J. M. Schmitt, and C. E. Ellicott, "Sensitive detection of optical rotation in liquids by reflection polarimetry," Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 64, 2801-2807, 1993. doi:10.1063/1.1144366
12. Twersky, V., "Scattering of waves by two objects," Electromagnetic Waves, (Proceedings of a Symposium at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, April 10, 1962), 361-389, Ed. R. E. Langer, The University of Wisconsin Press, 1962.
13. Twersky, V., "On a general class of scattering problems," Journal of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 3, 716-723, 1962. doi:10.1063/1.1724273