1. Rahmat-Samii, Y. and A. N. Tulintseff, "Diffraction analysis of frequency selective reflector antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-41, No. 4, 476-487, Apr. 1993. doi:10.1109/8.220980
2. Chu, R. S., "Analysis of an infinite phased array of dipole elements with RAM coating on ground plane and covered with layered radome," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-39, No. 2, 164-176, Feb. 1991. doi:10.1109/8.68178
3. Zarrillo, G. and K. Aguiar, "Closed-form low-frequency solutions for electromagnetic waves through a frequency selective surface," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-35, No. 12, 1406-1417, Dec. 1987. doi:10.1109/TAP.1987.1144035
4. Larson, C. J. and B. A. Munk, "The broad-band scattering response of periodic arrays," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-31, No. 3, 261-267, Mar. 1983. doi:10.1109/TAP.1983.1143047
5. Cwik, T. A. and R. Mittra, "Scattering from a periodic array of free-standing arbitrarily shaped perfectly conducting or resistive patches," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-35, No. 11, 1226-1234, Nov. 1987. doi:10.1109/TAP.1987.1143999
6. Montgomery, J. P., "Scattering by an infinite periodic array of thin conductors on a dielectric sheet," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-23, No. 1, 70-75, Jan. 1975. doi:10.1109/TAP.1975.1141006
7. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, MacMillan, New York, 1968.
8. Imbriale, W. A., V. Galindo-Israel, and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "On the reflectivity of complex mesh surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-39, No. 9, 1352-1365, Sep. 1991. doi:10.1109/8.99044
9. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1989.
10. Larson, C. J., "The Broadband Frequency Response of Periodic Surfaces,", Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng., Ohio State Univ. Columbus, Mar. 1980.
11. Golub, G. H. and C. F. Van Loan, Matrix Computations, 2nd Ed., 55-58, Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Univ Press, 1989.
13. Miller, E. K., "A computational study of the effect of matrix size and type, condition number, coefficient accuracy and computational precision on matrix-solution accuracy," IEEE Antennas Propagat. Soc. Int. Symp. Dig., 1020-1023, June 1995.
14. Zhang, D., Y. Rahmat-Samii, H. R. Fetterman, S. Prakash, R. F. Bunshah, M. Eddy, and J. L. Nilsson, "Application of high Tc superconductors as frequency selective surfaces: experiment and theory," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Technique, Vol. MTT-41, No. 6/7, 1032-1036, Jun/July 1993.