2. Mariotte, F., S. A. Tretyakov, and B. Sauviac, "Isotropic chiral composite modeling: comparison between analytical, numerical and experimental results," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 7, No. 18, 861-864, 1994. doi:10.1002/mop.4650071814
3. Mariotte, F. and J.-P. Parneix, Proceedings Chiral’94, 3rd International Conference on Chiral, Bi-isotropic and Bi-anisotropic Media, Perigueux, France, 1994.
4. Lindell, I. V., A. H. Sihvola, S. A. Tretiakov, and A. J. Vitanen, Electromagnetic Wave in Chiral and Bi-Isotropic Media, Artech House, Boston, 1994.
5. Tretiakov, S. A. and F. Mariotte, "Maxwell garnett modeling of uniaxial chiral composites with bianisotropic inclusions," J. Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 7-8, 1011-1025, 1995. doi:10.1163/156939395X00695
6. Mariotte, F., F. Guerin, and A. Bourgeade, "Numerical computations of the electromagnetic field scattered by complex chiral bodies," J. Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 11-12, 1459-1485, 1995. doi:10.1163/156939395X00163
7. Ziolkowski, R. W. and F. Auzanneau, "Passive artificial molecule realizations of dielectric materials," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 82, No. 7, 3195-3198, Oct. 1997. doi:10.1063/1.365625
8. Ziolkowski, R. W. and F. Auzanneau, "Artificial molecule realization of a magnetic wall," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 82, No. 7, 3192-3194, Oct. 1997. doi:10.1063/1.365624
9. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Etude theorique de materiaux bianisotropes controlables," Journal de Physique III, Vol. 7, 2405-2418, Dec. 1997. doi:10.1051/jp3:1997267
10. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Theoretical study of synthetic bianisotropic smart materials," J. EM Waves and Appl., Vol. 12, No. 3, 353-370, Oct. 1997.
11. Kashiwa, T. and I. Fukal, "A treatment by the FDTD method of the dispersive characteristics associated with electronic polarization," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 3, No. 6, 1326-1328, 1990. doi:10.1002/mop.4650030606
12. Joseph, R. M. and A. Taflove, "Direct time integration of Maxwell’s equations in linear dispersive media with absorption for scattering and propagation of femtosecond electromagnetic pulse," Opt. Letter., Vol. 16, No. 18, 1412-1414, 1991. doi:10.1364/OL.16.001412
13. Kunz, K. S. and R. J. Luebbers, The Finite Difference Time Domain Method for Electromagnetics, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Floria, 1993.
14. Young, J. L., "Propagation in linear dispersive media: Finite difference time domain methodologies," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. AP-43, 422-426, Apr. 1995. doi:10.1109/8.376042
15. Judkins, J. B. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Finite difference time domain modeling of nonperfectly codnducting thin-film gratings," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 12, No. 9, 1974-1983, Sept. 1995. doi:10.1364/JOSAA.12.001974
16. Taflove, A., Computational Electrodynamics. The Finite Difference Time Domain Method, Artech House, 1995.
17. Okoniewski, M. and M. A. Stuchly, "Simple treatment of multiterm dispersion in FDTD," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 7, 121-123, 1997. doi:10.1109/75.569723
18. Taflove, A., Advances in Computational Electrodynamics, Artech House, 1998.
19. Okoniewski, M. and E. Okoniewska, "FDTD analysis of magnetized ferrites: A more efficient algorithm," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., 169-171, 1994. doi:10.1109/75.294281
20. Melon, C., Ph. Leveque, T. Monediere, A. Reineix, and F. Jecko, "Frequency dependent finite difference time domain formulation applied to ferrite material," IEEE Microwave and Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 7, 577-579, 1994. doi:10.1002/mop.4650071214
21. Pereda, J. A., L. A. Vielva, M. A. Solano, A. Vegas, and A. Prieto, "FDTD analysis of magnetized ferrites: Application to the calculation of dispersion characteristics of ferrite loaded waveguides," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 43, 350-357, 1995. doi:10.1109/22.348095
22. Ziokowski, R. W. and J. B. Judkins, "NI-FDTD modeling of linear and nonlinear corrugated waveguides," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, Vol. 11, No. 9, 1565-1575, 1994. doi:10.1364/JOSAB.11.001565
23. Ziokowski, R. W. and D. M. Gogny, "Ultrafast pulse interaction with two-level atoms," Phys. Rev. A, Vol. 52, No. 4, 3082-3094, Oct. 1995. doi:10.1103/PhysRevA.52.3082
24. Toland, B., J. Lin, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "FDTD analysis of an active antenna," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 3, 423-425, Nov. 1993.
25. Toland, B. and T. Itoh, "Modeling od nonlinear active regions with the FDTD method," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 3, 333-335, Sept. 1993. doi:10.1109/75.244870
26. Kuo, C. N., V. A. Thomas, S. T. Chew, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Small signal analysis of active circuit using FDTD algorithm," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 5, 216-218, July 1995.
27. Kuo, C. N., R. B. Wu, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Modeling of microwave active devices using the FDTD analysis based on the voltage-source approach," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 6, 199-201, May 1996.
28. Kuo, C. N., B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Full wave analysis of packaged microwave circuits with active and nonlinear devices: An FDTD approach," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 45, No. 3, 819-826, May 1997.
29. Picket-May, M., A. Taflove, and J. Baron, "FDTD modeling of digital signal propagation in 3-D circuits with passive and active loads," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 42, No. 8, 1514-1523, Aug. 1994. doi:10.1109/22.297814
30. Thomas, V. A., M. E. Jones, M. Picket-May, A. Taflove, and E. Harrigan, "The use of spice lumped circuits as sub-grid models for FDTD analysis," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 4, 141-143, May 1994. doi:10.1109/75.289516
31. Alsunaidi, M. A., S. M. Sohel-Imtiaz, and S. M. El-Ghazaly, "Electromagnetic wave effects on microwave transistors using a full-wave time domain model," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 44, No. 6, 799-808, June 1996.
32. Sui, W., D. A. Christensen, and C. H. Durney, "Extending the two-dimensional FDTD method to hybrid electromagnetic systems with active and passive lomped elements," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 40, 724-730, Apr. 1992. doi:10.1109/22.127522
33. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Matrix formulation for the analysis and design of synthetic linear and nonlinear materials," PIERS, Vol. 98, 1170, Nantes, 13-17, July 1998.
34. Auzereau, L., Prise en compte de circuits complexes non lineaires dans les codes diff´erences finies dans le domaine temporel. Applications en CEM et dans le domaine des t´el´ecommunications, These de Ph.D., Universite de Limoges (France), July 1997.
36. Chua, L. O., Introduction to Nonlinear Network Theory, McGraw Hill, 1969.
37. Collin, R. E., Antennas and Radiowave Propagation, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1985.
38. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Microwave signal rectification using artificial composite materials composed of diode loaded, electrically small dipole antennas," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 46, No. 11, Nov. 1998.
39. Diaz, R. and N. Alexopoulos, "An analytical continuation method for the analysis and design of dispersive materials," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 45, No. 11, 1602-1610, Nov. 1997.