1. Hongo, K. and A. Hamamura, "Asymptotic solutions for the scattered field of plane wave by a cylindrical obstacle buried in a dielectric half-space," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 34, 1306-1312, Nov. 1986. doi:10.1109/TAP.1986.1143755
2. Rizvi, A. A. and Q. A. Naqvi, "An approximate solution to scattering from a deeply buried circular cylinder," Communications Lab., Technical report 9, Nov. 1997.
3. Naqvi, Q. A., A. A. Rizvi, and M. A. Ashraf, "Asymptotic solutions for the scattered field of plane wave by a cylindrical obstacle buried in a grounded dielectric layer," Progress in Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 20, 247-260, 1998. doi:10.2528/PIER98031100
4. Naqvi, Q. A., "Scattering of electromagnetic waves from a buried cylinder,", Ph.D. Thesis, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan, 1997.
5. Naqvi, Q. A. and A. A. Rizvi, "An approximation to induced currents on the deeply buried cylinder," IEEE National Multitopic Conference, 172-175, April 1997.
6. Clemmow, P. C., The Plane Wave Spectrum Representation of Electromagnetic Fields, Pergamon Press, 1996. doi:10.1109/9780470546598
7. Bender, C. M. and S. A. Orszag, Advanced Mathematical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1978.
8. Engheta, N. and C. Elachi, "Radiation characteristics of a source in a thin substrate mounted over a dielectric medium," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 36, 322-330, March 1988. doi:10.1109/8.192113
9. Naqvi, Q. A. and A. A. Rizvi, "Low contrast circular cylinder buried in a grounded dielectric layer," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 12, No. 11, 1527-1536, 1998. doi:10.1163/156939398X00458
10. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, 1989.