1. Nakano, H., H. Tagami, A. Yoshizawa, and J. Yamauchi, "Shortening ratio of modified dipole antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-32, No. 4, 385-386, April 1984. doi:10.1109/TAP.1984.1143321
2. Ali, M., S. S. Stuchly, and K. Caputa, "A wide-band dual meander-sleeve antenna," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 10, No. 9, 1223-1236, 1996. doi:10.1163/156939396X00685
3. Noguchi, K., M. Mizusawa, T. Yamaguchi, and Y. Okumura, "Numerical analysis of the radiation characteristics of the meander line antennas consisting of two strips," IEEE AP-S Symposium, 1598-1601, 1996.
4. Ali, M., S. S. Stuchly, and M. Okoniewski, "Characterization of planar printed meander line antennas using the finite difference time domain technique," IEEE AP-S Symposium, 1546-1549, 1997.
5. Elsherbeni, A. Z., J. Chen, and C. E. Smith, "FDTD analysis of meander line antennas for personal communication applications," Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS), Cambridge, MA, July 1997.
6. Yee, K. S., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwells equations in isotropic media ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 14, 202-307, 1966.
7. Berenger, J. P., "A perfectly matched layer for the absorption of electromagnetic waves," J. Computat. Phys., Vol. 114, No. 2, 185-200, Oct. 1994. doi:10.1006/jcph.1994.1159
8. Sheen, D. M., S. M. Ali, M. D. Abouzahra, and J. A. Kong, "Applications of the three-dimensional finite difference time domain method to the analysis of planar microstrip circuits," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 38, No. 7, 849-856, July 1990. doi:10.1109/22.55775
9. Gedney, S. D., "An isotropic perfectly matched layer-absorbing medium for truncation of FDTD lattices," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 44, No. 12, 1630-1639, Dec. 1996. doi:10.1109/8.546249