4. Broquetas, A., J. Palau, L. Jofre, and A. Cardama, "Spherical wave near-field imaging and radar cross-section measurements," IEEE trans. Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 46, No. 5, May 1998. doi:10.1109/8.668918
5. Skinner, J. P., B. M. Kent, R. C. Wittmann, D. L. Mensa, and D. J. Andersh, "Normalization and interpretation of radar images," IEEE trans. Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 46, No. 4, April 1998.
7. Kovaly, J. J., Synthetic Aperture Radar, Artech House, 1976.
8. Calloway, T. M., C. V. Jakowatz, P. A. Thompson, and P. H. Eichel, "Comparison of synthetic aperture radar autofocus techniques-phase gradient vs subaperture," SPIE, Vol. 1566, 1991.
9. Mastin, G. A., S. Plimpton, and D. C. Ghiglia, "Massively parallel synthetic aperture radar autofocus," SPIE, Vol. 1566, 1991.
10. Hoole, S. R. H. and P. R. P. Hoole, Engineering Electromagnetics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1996.
11. Jeng, S. K., "Near-field scattering by physical theory of diffraction and shooting and bouncing rays," IEEE trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 46, No. 4, April 1998. doi:10.1109/TAP.2011.2109363
12. Wang, J. H., "An examination of the theory and practices of planar near-field measurements," IEEE trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 36, No. 6, June 1988. doi:10.1109/8.1176
13. Gabor, H. T., Image Reconstruction from Projections: the fundamentals of computerized tomography, Academic Publishers, San Francisco, 1980.
14. Chen, C. N. and D. I. Hoult, Biomedical Magnetic Resonance Technology, AdamHilger, Bristol, New York, 1989.
15. Hedley, M., H. Yan, and D. Rosenfeld, "An improved algorithm for 2-D translational motion artifact correction," IEEE trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 10, No. 4, December 1991.
16. Byron, E., Radar Principles, Technology, Applications, Prentice Hall, New Jeresy, 1993.
17. Naveendra, T. S. and P. Hoole, "Complex impedance materials in medical imaging," Proc. IMRE, Singapore, March 1998 .