1. Rogers, R. R., R. L. Olsen, J. L. Strickland, and G. M. Coulson, "Statistics of differential rain attenuation on adjacent Earthspace propagation paths," Ann. Telecommun., Vol. 37, No. 11-12, 445-452, 1982.
2. CCIR, "Propagation data required for evaluating interference between stations in space and those on the surface of the earth,", Report 885 (MOD. I), Doc. 5 (1047-E), Inter. Telecommunication Union, Geneva, 1985.
3. Kanellopoulos, J. D., S. Ventouras, and C. N. Vazouras, "A revised model for the prediction of differential rain attenuation on adjacent Earth-space propagation paths," Radio Science, Vol. 25, No. 5, 853-864, 1993. doi:10.1029/RS025i005p00853
5. Kanellopoulos, J. D. and D. Margetis, "A predictive analysis of differential attenuation on adjacent satellite paths including rain height effects," European Transactions on Telecommunications, Vol. 8, No. 2, 141-148, 1997. doi:10.1002/ett.4460080205
6. Stutzman, W. L. and W. K. Dishman, "A simple model for the estimation of rain-induced attenuation along Earth-space paths at millimeters wavelengths," Radio Science, Vol. 17, No. 6, 1465-1476, 1982. doi:10.1029/RS017i006p01465