1. Butler, C. M., X. B. Xu, and A. W. Glisson, "Current induced on a conducting cylinder located near the planer interface between two semi-infinite half-spaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 33, 616-624, June 1985. doi:10.1109/TAP.1985.1143648
2. Xu, X. B. and C. M. Butler, "Current induced by TE excitation on a conducting cylinder located near the planer interface between two semi-infinite half-spaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 34, 880-890, July 1986.
3. Xu, X. B. and C. M. Butler, "Scattering of TM excitation by coupled and partially buried cylinders at the interface between two media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 35, 529-538, May 1987. doi:10.1109/TAP.1987.1144140
4. D’Yakonov, B. P., "The diffraction of electromagnetic waves by a circular cylinder in a homogeneous half-space," Bull. Acad. Sci. U.S.S.R., Geophysics, Ser. No. 9, 950-955, 1959.
5. Howard, A. Q., "The electromagnetic fields of a subterranean cylindrical inhomogeneity excited by a line source," Geophysics, Vol. 37, 975-984, Dec. 1972. doi:10.1190/1.1440320
6. Ogunade, S. O., "Electromagnetic response of an embedded cylinder for line current excitation," Geophysics, Vol. 46, 45-52, Jan. 1981. doi:10.1190/1.1441138
7. Hongo, K. and A. Hamamura, "Asymptotic solutions for the scattered field of plane wave by a cylindrical obstacle buried in a dielectric half-space," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 34, 1306-1312, Nov. 1986. doi:10.1109/TAP.1986.1143755
8. Engheta, N., C. Elachi, and C. H. Papas, "Interface extinction and subsurface peaking of the radiation pattern of a line source," Caltech Antenna Lab., Report No. 107, April 1981.
9. Chommeloux, L., C. Pichit, and J. C. Bolomey, "Electromagnetic modeling for microwave imaging of buried cylindrical inhomogeneities," IEEE Tran. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 34, 1064-1076, Oct. 1986. doi:10.1109/TMTT.1986.1133496
10. Naqvi, Q. A. and A. A. Rizvi, "An approximation to the induced currents on a deeply buried circular cylinder," IEEE National Multitopic Conference, 172-175, April 1997.
11. Naqvi, Q. A., "Scattering of electromagnetic waves from a buried cylinder,", Ph.D. Thesis, Qauid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan, 1997.
12. Yaqoob, Z., "Polarization of electromagnetic fields scattered from a buried conducting cylinder,", M.Phil. Thesis, Qauid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan, 1996.
13. Born, M. and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, Pergamon Press, 1989.
14. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover Publications, New York, 1972.
15. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, 1989.
16. Bender, C. M. and S. A. Orszag, Advanced Mathematical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1978.
17. Papas, C. H., "Diffraction by a cylindrical Obstacle," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 21, 318-325, April 1950. doi:10.1063/1.1699662