1. Lee, C. S. and S. W. Lee, "RCS of a coated circular waveguide terminated by a perfect conductor," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-35, 391-398, 1987.
2. AltintaÂ¸s, A., P. H. Pathak, and M. C. Liang, "A selective modalscheme for the analysis of EM coupling into or radiation from large open-ended waveguides," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-36, 84-96, 1988.
3. Ling, H., S. W. Lee, and R.-C. Chou, "High frequency RCS of open cavities with rectangular and circular cross sections," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-37, 648-654, 1989.
4. Pathak, P. H. and R. J. Burkholder, "High frequency electromagnetic scattering by open-ended waveguide cavity," Radio Sci., Vol. 26, 211-218, 1991.
5. Ling, H., "RCS of waveguide cavities: a hybrid boundaryintegral/ modal approach," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-38, 1413-1420, 1990.
6. Wang, T.-M. and H. Ling, "A connection algorithm on the problem of EM scattering from arbitrary cavities," J. Electromagn. Waves Applicat., Vol. 5, 301-314, 1991.
7. Lee, R. and T.-T. Chia, "Analysis of electromagnetic scattering from a cavity with a complex termination by means of a hybrid ray-FDTD method," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP- 41, 1560-1569, 1993.
8. Kobayashi, K. and A. Sawai, "Plane wave diffraction by an openended parallel plate waveguide cavity," J. Electromagn. Waves Applicat., Vol. 6, No. 4, 475-512, 1992.
9. Koshikawa, S. and K. Kobayashi, "Wiener-Hopf analysis of the diffraction by a parallel-plate waveguide cavity with a thick planar termination," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. E-76-C, No. 1, 142-158, 1993.
10. Koshikawa, S. and K. Kobayashi, "Diffraction by a parallel-plate waveguide cavity with partial material loading," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. E77-C, 975-985, 1994.
11. Cetiner, B. A., A. Buyukaksoy, and F. Gunecs, "Diffraction of electromagnetic waves by an open-ended parallel plate waveguide cavity with impedance walls," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Vol. PIER 26, 165-197, 2000.
12. Koshikawa, S. and K. Kobayashi, "Diffraction by a terminated, semi-infinite parallel-plate waveguide with three-layer material loading," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 45, 949-959, 1997.
13. Topsakal, E., A. Buyukaksoy, and M. Ideman, "The scattering of electromagnetic waves by a rectangular impedance cylinder," Wave Motion, Vol. 31, 273-296, 2000.
14. Mittra, R. and S. W. Lee, Analytical Techniques in the Theory of Guided Waves, Macmillan, New York, 1971.
15. Senior, T. B. A., "Half-plane edge diffraction," Radio Sci., Vol. 10, 645-650, 1975.