1. Dudley, D. G. and K. F. Casey, "A measure of coupling efficiency for antenna penetrations," IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Comp., Vol. 33, No. 1, 1-9, 1991.
2. Qiu, Z. and C. M. Butler, Analysis of a wire probe mounted on the nose of a missilelike body of revolution, URSI National Meeting, 1994.
3. Ozzaim, C. and C. M. Butler, Coupling to a probe in a metal can by an electric dipole, IEEE Antennas Propagat. Symp. Digest, 23-26, 1999.
4. Harrington, R. F., Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
5. Qiu, Z. and C. M. Butler, "Analysis of a wire in the presence of an open body of revolution," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Vol. PIER 15, 3-26, 1997.
6. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 1993.
7. Butler, C. M. and L. L. Tsai, "An alternate frill fieldform ulation," IEEE Trans.A ntennas Propagat., Vol. 21, No. 1, 11-16, 1973.
8. Tsai, L. L., "A numerical solution for the near andfar fields of an annular ring of magnetic current," IEEE Trans.A ntennas Propagat., Vol. 20, No. 5, 569-576, 1972.
9. Junker, G. P., A. W. Glisson, and A. A. Kishk, "Accurate impedance model for antiresonant monopoles on finite ground planes," Electronics Letters, Vol. 32, No. 18, 1632-1633, 1996.
10. Rothwell, E. J. and M. J. Cloud, "A Hallen-type integral equation for symmetric scattering from lossy circular disks," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 40, No. 8, 920-925, 1992.
11. Martin, A. Q. and C. M. Butler, "Corroboration of the analysis of an axially directed antenna exciting a conducting tube," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 11, 821-858, 1997.