1. Lam, C. M. and A. Ishimaru, "Mueller matrix calculation for a slab of random medium with both random rough surfaces and discrete particles," IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 42, No. 2, 145-156, 1994.
2. Zhou, L., L. Tsang, and D. Chen, "Polarimetric microwave remote sensing of wind vectors with foam covered rough ocean surfaces," Radio Science, Vol. 38, No. 4, 2003.
3. Tsang, L., J. A. Kong, K. H. Ding, and C. O. Ao, Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves, Vol. 2, Wiley Interscience, 2001.
4. Tsang, L. and J. A. Kong, Scattering of Electromagnetics Waves, Vol. 3, Wiley Interscience, Advanced Topics, Wiley Interscience, New York, 2001.
5. Zhou, L., L. Tsang, V. Jandhyala, Q. Li, and C. H. Chan, "Emissivity simulations in passive microwave remote sensing with 3-D numerical solutions of Maxwell equations," IEEE transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 42, No. 8, 1739-1748, 2004.
6. Arslan, A. N., H. Wang, J. Pulliainen, and M. Hallikainen, "Effective permittivity of wet snow using strong fluctuation theory," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 15, 53-55, 2001.
7. Ding, K. H. and L. Tsang, "Effective propagation constants and attenuation rates in media of densely distributed coated dielectric particles with size distribution," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves Application, Vol. 5., No. Vol. 5. 2, 117, 1991.
8. Ding, K. H., L. M. Zurk, and L. Tsang, "Pair distribution functions and attenuation rates for sticky particles in dense media," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves Application, Vol. 8, No. 12, 1585-1604, 1994.
9. Tsang, L., J. A. Kong, and K. H. Ding, Scattering of Electromagnetics Waves, Vol. 1, Wiley Interscience, New York, 2000.
10. Tsang, L., J. A. Kong, and R. T. Shin, Theory of Microwave Remote Sensing, Wiley Interscience, New York, 1985.
11. Bohren, C. F. and D. R. Huffman, Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1983.