Fractional curl operator has been utilized to study the fractional waveguide. The fractional waveguide may be regarded as intermediate step between the two given waveguides. The two given waveguides are related through the principle of duality. Behavior of field lines in fractional waveguides are studied withresp ect to fractional parameter Î±.
4. Ozaktas, H. M., Z. Zalevsky, and M. A. Kutay, The Fractional Fourier Transform with Applications in Optics and Signal Processing, Wiley, New York, 2001.
5. Naqvi, Q. A., G. Murtaza, and A. A. Rizvi, "Fractional dual solutions to Maxwell equations in homogeneous chiral medium," Optics Communications, Vol. 178, 27-30, 2000. doi:10.1016/S0030-4018(00)00651-9
7. Veliev, E. I. and N. Engheta, "Fractional curl operator in reflection problems," 10th Int. Conf. on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, No. 9, 14-17, 2004.
8. Naqvi, Q. A. and M. Abbas, "Complex and higher order fractional curl operator in electromagnetics," Optics Communications, Vol. 241, 349-355, 2004. doi:10.1016/j.optcom.2004.07.028
9. Naqvi, Q. A. and M. Abbas, "Fractional duality and metamaterials withnegativ e permittivity and permeability," Optics Communications, Vol. 227, 143-146, 2003. doi:10.1016/j.optcom.2003.08.041
10. Naqvi, Q. A. and A. A. Rizvi, "Fractional dual solutions and corresponding sources," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 25, 223-238, 2000. doi:10.2528/PIER99051801
11. Hussain, A. and Q. A. Naqvi, "Fractional curl operator in chiral medium and fractional non-symmetric transmission line," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 59, 199-213, 2006. doi:10.2528/PIER05092801
12. Naqvi, S. A., Q. A. Naqvi, and A. Hussain, "Modelling of transmission through a chiral slab using fractional curl operator," Accepted for publication in Optics Communications, 2006.