Smart Antenna system analysis presented with multipath and null constraint for reducing interference and efficient use of spectrum with the help of LMS algorithm for GPS (Global Positioning System) System. A new simple DOA (Direction of Arrival) estimation method by rotation of antenna plane proposed. Simulated Result obtained using MATLABTM.
1. Proakis, J. G., Digital Communications, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1995.
2. Liberti, J. C. and T. S. Rappaport, Geometrically based model for line-of-sight multipath radio channels, Proc. IEEE Veh. Technol. Conf., Vol. 2, 844-853, 1996.
3. Kennedy, J. P. and S. W. Ellingson, Smart antenna test bed for mobile wireless systems, Proc. Sixth Va. Tech Symposium on Wireless Personal Comm., 1-2, 1219.
4. Jones, M. A. and M. A. Wickert, "Direct-sequence spreadspectrum using directionally constrained adaptive beam forming to null interference," IEEE J. Select. Areas Commn., Vol. 13, No. 1, 71-79, 1995. doi:10.1109/49.363144
5. Mouhamadou, M., P. Vaudon, and M. Rammal, "Smart antenna array patterns synthesis: Null steering and multi-user beamforming by phase control," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 60, 95-106, 2006. doi:10.2528/PIER05112801
6. Rappaport, T. S., Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1996.
7. Wang, Y. and J. R. Cruz, Adaptive antenna arrays for cellular CDMA communication systems, Proc. IEEE ICASSP, No. 7, 1725-1728, 1995.
8. Van Trees, H. L., Optimum Array Processing, John Wiley & Sons..
9. Widrow, B., P. E. Mantey, L. J. Grifiths, and B. B. Goode, Adaptive antenna systems, Proc. IEEE, No. 12, 2143-2159, 1967.
10. Widrow, B. and S. D. Stearns, Adaptive Signal Processing, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1985.
11. Mouhamadou, M., P. Armand, P. Vaudon, and M. Rammal, "Interference supression of the linear antenna arrays controlled by phase with use of Sqp algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 251-265, 2006. doi:10.2528/PIER05100603
12. Haykin, S. (ed.), Advances in Spectrum Analysis and Array Processing, 3rd edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1995.
13. Sarkar, T. K., M. C. Wicks, M. Salazar-Palma, and R. J. Bonneu, Smart Antennas, John Wiley & Sons..
14. Mukhopadhyay, M. and B. K. Sarkar, Adaptive array antenna & LMS algorithm for jamming resistance GPS receiver, ICAT2005 International Conference on Antenna Technologies.
15. Mukhopadhyay, M. and A. Chakrabarty, Low side lobe adaptive array processing with multipath constraint for anti-jam GPS receiver, Proc. Of URSI GA2005.