"The Small-Slope Approximation Method Applied to a Three-Dimensional Slab with Rough Boundaries," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,
Vol. 73, 131-211, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07030806
1. Beckmann, A. and A. Spizzichino, The Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves from Rough Surfaces, Pergamon, Oxford, 1963.
2. Bass, F. G. and I. M. Fuks, Waves Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces, Pergamon, Oxford, 1979.
3. Ishimaru, A., Waves Propagation and Scattering in Random Media, Academic Press, New York, 1978.
4. Freiliker, V., E. Kanzieper, and A. A. Maradudin, "Coherent scattering enhancement in systems bounded by rough surfaces," Phys. Rep., Vol. 288, 127-204, 1997. doi:10.1016/S0370-1573(97)00024-0
5. Rice, S. O., "Reflection of electromagnetic waves from slightly rough surfaces," Commun. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 4, 351-378, 1951. doi:10.1002/cpa.3160040206
6. Nieto-Vesperinas, M., "Depolarisation of electromagnetic waves scattered from slightly rough random surfaces: a study by means of the extinction theorem," J. Opt. Soc. Am., Vol. 72, 539-547, 1982.
7. Tsang, L., G. T. J. Kong, and R. Shin, Theoryof Microwave Remote Sensing, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1985.
8. Johnson, J. T., "Third-order small-perturbation method for scattering from dielectric rough surfaces," J. Opt. Soc. Am., Vol. A16, 2720-2736, 1999.
9. Franta, D. and I. Ohl`idal, "Statistical properties of the near-field speckle patterns of thin films with slightly rough boundaries," Optics Com., Vol. 147, 349-358, 1998. doi:10.1016/S0030-4018(97)00553-1
10. Franta, D. and I. Ohl`idal, "Ellipsometric parameters and reflectances of thins films with slightly rough boundaries," J. Mod. Phys., Vol. 45, 903-934, 1998.
11. Ogilvy, J. A., Theoryof Wave Scattering from Random Rough Surfaces, Adam Hilger, Bristol, 1991.
12. Bourlier, C., G. Berginc, and J. Saillard, "Theoretical study of the Kirchhoff integral from a two-dimensional randomly rough surface with shadowing effect: application to the backscattering coefficient for a perfectly-conducting surface," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 11, 91-118, 2001. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/11/2/302
13. Kur'yanov, B. F., "The scattering of sound at a rough surface with two types of irregularity," Sov. Phys. Acoust., Vol. 8, 252-257, 1963.
14. Brown, G. S., "A new approach to the analysis of rough surface scattering," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 39, 943-948, 1991. doi:10.1109/8.86913
15. Bahar, E., "Full wave solutions for the depolarization of the scattered radiation fields by rough surfaces of arbitrary slopes," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 29, 443-454, 1981. doi:10.1109/TAP.1981.1142604
16. Shen, J. and A. A. Maradudin, "Multiple scattering of waves from random rough surfaces," Phys. Rev., Vol. 22, 4234-4240, 1980.
17. Winebrenner, D. P. and A. Ishimaru, "Investigation of a surfacefield phase-perturbation technique for scattering from rough surfaces," Radio Sci., Vol. 20, 161-170, 1985.
18. Tatarskii, V. I., "The expansion of the solution of the roughsurface scattering problem in powers of quasi-slopes," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 3, 127-146, 1993. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/3/2/007
19. Voronovich, A. G., "Small-slope approximation in wave scattering by rough surfaces," Sov. Phys. JETP, Vol. 62, 65-70, 1985.
20. Voronovich, A. G., "Small-slope approximation for electromagnetic wave scattering at a rough interface of two dielectric halfspace," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 4, 337-367, 1994. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/4/3/008
21. Voronovich, A. G., Wave Scattering from Rough Surfaces, Springer, Berlin, 1994.
22. Voronovich, A. G., "A two-scale model from the point of view of small-slope approximation," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 6, 73-83, 1996. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/6/1/007
23. Voronovich, A. G., "Non-local small-slope approximation for wave scattering from rough surfaces," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 6, 151-167, 1996. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/6/2/005
24. Fuks, I. M. and A. G. Voronovich, "Wave diffraction by rough interfaces in an arbitrary plane-layered medium," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 10, 253-272, 2000. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/10/2/304
25. Gilbert. M. S. and J. T. Johnson, "A study of the higher-order small-slope approximation for scattering from a Gaussian rough surface," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 13, 137-149, 2003. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/13/2/306
26. Berginc, G., A. Soubret, and C. Bourrely, "Application of reduced Rayleigh equations to electromagnetic wave scattering by twodimensional randomly rough surfaces," Phys. Rev., Vol. B63, 245411-1, 2001.
27. Berginc, G., A. Soubret, and C. Bourrely, "Backscattering enhancement of an electromagnetic wave scattered by twodimensional rough layers," J. Opt. Soc. Am., Vol. A18, 2778-2788, 2001.
28. Soubret, A., "Diffusion des ondes electromagnetiques par des milieux et des surfaces aleatoires: Etude des effets coherents dans le champ diffuse," Ph.D. thesis, No. 12, 2001.
29. Berginc, G. and C. Bourrely, Scattering of an electromagnetic waves from 3-D rough layers: small amplitude method and smallslope approximation, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, No. 3, 3, 2006.
30. Calvo-Perez, O., "Diffusion des ondes electromagnetiques par un film dielectrique rugueux hetetogene. Etude experimentale et modelisation," Ph.D. Thesis, 1999.
31. Berginc, G., "Small-slope approximation method: a further study of vector wave scattering from two-dimensional surfaces and comparison with experimental data," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 37, 251-287, 2002. doi:10.2528/PIER02070603
32. Perzen, E., Stochastic Processes, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1962.