1. Fikioris, G., "An application of convergence acceleration methods," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 47, No. 12, 1758-1760, 1999.
2. Scraton, R. E., "The practical use of the Euler transformation," Journal BIT Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 29, No. 2, 356-260, 2005.
3. Soler, F. J. P., F. D. Q. Pereira, J. P. Garc´ia, D. C. Rebenaque, and A. ´A. Melc´on, "Analysis of inductive waveguide microwave components using an alternative port treatment and efficient fast multipole," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 71-90, 2007.
4. Pereira, F. Q., F. J. P. Soler, J. P. Garcia, V. E. B. Esbert, B. G. Martinez, and A. A. Melcon, Comparison between the Kummer's transformation and Ewald's method for the evaluation of the parallel plate Green's functions, Antennas Propag. Society International Symposium 2006, 9-14, 2006.
5. Hussar, P. E. and E. M. Smith-Rowland, "An asymptotic solution for boundary layer fields near a convex impedance surface," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 16, No. 2, 185-208, 2002.
6. Shim, J. and H.-T. Kim, "Dominance of creeping wave modes of backscattered field from a conducting sphere with dielectric coating," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 21, 293-306, 1999.
7. Andropov, I. V. and D. Bouche, "Asymptotics of creeping waves in a degenerated case of matrix impedance," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 215-230, 2006.
8. Watson, G. N., The diffraction of electric waves by the earth, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, Vol. 95, No. 666, 83-99, 1918.
9. Uberall, H., "Acoustic scattering from elastic cylinders and spheres: surface waves (Watson transform) and transitted waves," Diffusion et Diffraction, Vol. 2, No. 5, 353-387, 1985.
10. Rosengren, H., "Karlsson-Minton type hypergeometric functions on the root system Cn," Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 281, No. 1, 332-345, 2003.
11. Fisher, E., "On the watson transformation," Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XIX, 287-297, 1966.
12. Pumplin, J., "Application of Sommerfeld-Watson transformation to an electrostatics problem," American Journal of Physics, Vol. 37, No. 7, 737-739, 1969.
13. Okhmatovski, V. I. and A. C. Cangellaris, "Efficient calculation of the electromagnetic dyadic Green's function in spherical layered media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 51, No. 12, 3209-3220, 2003.
14. Wang, H.-L., Q. Wu, X.-J. He, and L.-W. Li, Computation of wave scattering problems from a spheric body: derivation of the new Sommerfeld-Watson transformation, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium 2005, 22-26, 2005.
15. Valagiannopoulos, C. A., "Single-series solution to the radiation of loop antenna in the presence of a conducting sphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 71, 277-294, 2007.
16. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, National Bureau of Standards, Washington D.C., 1970.