1. Bell, M. R. and R. A. Grubbs, "JEM modeling and measurement for radar target identification," IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 29, No. 1, 73-87, 1993.
2. Lim, H. and N.-H. Myung, "A novel hybrid AIPO-MoM technique for jet engine modulation analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 104, 85-97, 2010.
3. Park, J. H., J. H. Yoo, C. H. Kim, K. I. Kwon, and N. H. Myung, "Joint time-frequency analysis of radar micro-Doppler signatures from aircraft engine models," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 8-9, 1069-1080, 2011.
4. Chen, V. C. and H. Ling, "Time-Frequency Transforms for Radar Imaging and Signal Analysis," Chapter 8, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 2002.
5. Han, S.-K., H.-T. Kim, S.-H. Park, and K.-T. Kim, "Efficient radar target recognition using a combination of range profile and time-frequency analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 131-140, 2010.
6. Guo, K. Y., Q. Li, and X. Q. Sheng, "A precise recognition method of missile warhead and decoy in multi-target scene," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 5-6, 641-652, 2010.
7. Lim, H., J. H. Yoo, C. H. Kim, K. I. Kwon, and N. H. Myung, "Radar cross section measurement of a realistic jet engine structure with rotating parts ," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 7, 999-1008, 2011.
8. Huang, N. E., Z. Shen, S. R. Long, M. C. Wu, H. H. Shih, Q. Zheng, N. C. Yen, C. C. Tung, and H. H. Liu, "The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis," Proc. R. Soc. A, Vol. 454, No. 1971, 679-699, 1998.
9. Liu, Z., L. Liu, and B. Barrowes, "The application of the Hilbert-Huang transform in through-wall life detection with UWB impulse radar," PIERS Online, Vol. 6, No. 7, 695-699, 2010.
10. Yan, R. and R. X. Gao, "Hilbert-Huang transform-based vibration signal analysis for machine health monitoring," IEEE Trans. Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 55, No. 6, 1327-1334, 2006.
11. Cai, C., W. Liu, J. S. Fu, and Y. Lu, "Radar micro-Doppler signature analysis with HHT," IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 46, No. 2, 929-938, 2010.
12. Narayanan, R. M., M. C. Shastry, P.-H. Chen, and M. Levi, "Through-the-wall detection of stationary human targets using Doppler radar ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 20, 147-166, 2010.
13. Yang, W., "Interpretation of mechanical signals using an improved Hilbert-Huang transform," Mechanical System and Signal Processing, Vol. 22, 1061-1071, 2008.
14. Peng, Z., P. Tse, and F. Chu, "An improved Hilbert-Huang transform and its application in vibration signal analysis," Journal of Sound and Vibration, No. 286, 187-205, 2005.
15. Gao, P. C., Y. B. Tao, and H. Lin, "Fast RCS prediction using multiresolution shooting and bouncing ray method on the GPU," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 107, 187-202, 2010.
16. Buddendick, H. and T. F. Eibert, "Bistatic image formation from shooting and bouncing rays simulated current distributions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 1-18, 2011.
17. Chen, G. P. and Z. Q. Zhao, "Ultrasound tomography-guide TRM technique for breast tumor detecting in MITAT system," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 11-12, 1459-1471, 2010.
18. Ramesh, R., M. Madheswara, and K. Kannan, "Numerical simulation of nanoscale FinFET photodetector for optimal detection of biological signals using interpolating wavelets," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 31, 239-260, 2011.
19. Hatamzadeh-Varmazyar, S., M. Naser-Moghadasi, E. Babolian, and Z. Masouri, "Calculating the radar cross section of the resistive targets using the Haar wavelets," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 86, 55-80, 2008.
20. Zhang, M., Y. W. Zhao, H. Chen, and W.-Q. Jiang, "SAR imaging simulation for composite model of ship on dynamic ocean scene," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 113, 395-412, 2011.