1. Li, , H. J. , S. H. Yang, and , "Using range profiles as feature vectors to identify aerospace objects and Propagation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas , Vol. 41, No. 3, 261-268, 1993.
2. Du, , L., , H. W. Liu, Z. Bao, and M. D. Xing, , "Radar HRRP target recognition based on higher order spectra," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol. 53, No. 7, 2359-2368, 2005..
3. Liu, , H. W. , Z. Bao, and , "Radar HRR profiles recognition based on SVM with power-transformed-correlation kernel," Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 531-536, 2004..
4. Han, S. K. and H. T. Kim, "Effcient radar target recognition using a combination of range profie and time-frequency analysis," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 108, 131-140, 2010.
5. Kim, , K. T., , D. K. Seo, and H. T. Kim, , "Effcient radar target recognition using the MUSIC algorithm and invariant feature," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 50, No. 3, 325-337, 2002.
6. Zhao, , Q., J. C. Principle, and , "Support vector machines for SAR automatic target recognition," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 37, No. 2, 643-654, 2001.
7. Huan, R. H. , Y. Pan, and , "Target recognition for multi-aspect SAR images with fusion strategies," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 134, 267-288, 2013.
8. Chang, , Y. L., , C. Y. Chiang, and K. S. Chen, , "SAR image simulation with application to target recognition," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 119, 35-57, 2011.
9. Zhai, Y., , J. Li, J. Gan, and Z. Ying, "A multi-scale local phase quantization plus biomimetic pattern recognition method for SAR automatic target recognition," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 135, 105-122, 2013.
10. Park, , S.-H., , J.-H. Lee, and K.-T. Kim, , "Performance analysis of the scenario-based construction method for real target ISAR recognition," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 128, 137-151, 2012.
11. Park, , J. I. , K. T. Kim, and , "A comparative study on ISAR imaging algorithm for radar target identification," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 108, 155-175, 2010.
12. Baum, , C. E., , E. J. Rothwell, K. M. Chen, and D. P. Nyquist, "The singularity expansion method and its application to target identification," IEEE Proceedings, Vol. 79, No. 10, 1481-1491, 1991.
13. Wang, , S. G., , X. P. Guan, X. Y. Ma, D. W. Wang, and Y. Su, "Calculating the poles of complex radar target," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 14, 2065-2076, 2006.
14. Lui, , H. S., N. Shuley, and , "Radar target identification using a `Banded' E-pulse technique," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 12, 3874-3881, 2006.
15. Lee, J. H., , S. W. Cho, S. H. Park, and K. T. Kim, "Performance analysis of radar target recognition using natural frequency: frequency domain approach," Progress In Electromagnetic Research,, Vol. 132, 315-345, 2012.
16. Morales, , J. D., , D. Blanco, D. P. Ruiz, and M. C. Carrion, , "Radar-target identi¯cation via exponential extinction-pulse synthesis," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 7, 2064-2072, 2007.
17. Huang, , C. W. , K. C. Lee, and , "Application of ICA technique to PCA based radar target recognition," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 105, 157-170, 2010.
18. Jiang, , X. M., S. Q. Jia, and M. Y. Xia, "Reconstruction of scattering ¯elds using wave-mode coe±cients for 2D conducting targets," Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference, 64-67, 2011.
19. Jiang, , X. M. , M. Y. Xia, and , "A study of wave coe±cients as target signature for identification," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, , 2012..
20. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory,, 1st Ed., 664, Mc Graw-Hill, 1941..