1. Boyvat, M. and C. V. Hafner, "Molding the flow of magnetic field with metamaterials: Magnetic field shielding," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 126, 303-316, 2012.
2. Halman, J. I., K. A. Ramsey, M. Thomas, and A. Griffin, Predicted and measured transmission and diffraction by a metallic mesh coating, Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7302, 73020Y1, 2009.
3. Koledintseva, M. Y., A. G. Razmadze, A. Y. Gafarov, V. V. Khilkevich, J. L. Drewniak, and T. Tsutaoka, "Attenuation in extended structures coated with thin magneto dielectric absorber layer," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 118, 441-459, 2011.
4. Kohin, M., S. J. Wein, J. D. Traylor, R. C. Chase, and J. E. Chapman, "Analysis and design of transparent conductive coatings and filters," Opt. Eng., Vol. 32, No. 5, 911-925, 1993.
5. Bright, C. I., "Electromagnetic shielding for electro-optical windows and domes," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 2286, 388-396, 1994.
6. Ulrich, R., "Far-infrared properties of metallic mesh and its complementary structure," Infrared Phys., Vol. 7, No. 1, 37-55, 1967.
7. Whitbourn, L. B. and R. C. Compton, "Equivalent-circuit formulas for metal grid reflectors at a dielectric boundary," Appl. Opt., Vol. 24, No. 2, 217-220, 1985.
8. Ciddor, P. E. and L. B. Whitbourn, "Equivalent thin film of a periodic metal grid," Appl. Opt., Vol. 28, No. 6, 1228-1230, 1989.
9. Sarto, M. S., F. Sarto, M. C. Larciprete, M. Scalora, M. D'Amore, A. C. Sibilia, and M. Bertolotti, "Nanotechnology of transparent metals for radio frequency electromagnetic shielding," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 45, No. 4, 586-594, 2003.
10. D'Amore, M., D. A. Lampasi, M. S. Sarto, and A. Tamburrano, Optimal design of multifunctional transparent shields against radio frequency electromagnetic fields, Electromagnetic Compatibility Symposium, 81-86, Adelaide, Sep. 2009.
11. Jacoby, K. T., M. W. Pieratt, J. I. Halman, and K. A. Ramsey, Predicted and measured EMI shielding effectiveness of a metallic mesh coating on a sapphire window over a broad frequency rang, Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7302, 73020X1, 2009.
12. Klein, C. A., "Microwave shielding effectiveness of EC-coated dielectric slabs," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 38, No. 3, 321-324, 1990.
13. Costa, F., A. Monorchio, and G. Manara, "Analysis and design of ultra thin electromagnetic absorbers comprising resistively loaded high impedance surfaces," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 58, No. 5, 1551-1558, 2010.
14. Yan, S. and G. A. E. Vandenbosch, "Increasing the Nri bandwidth of dielectric sphere-based metamaterials by coating," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 132, 1-23, 2012.
15. Chou, S. Y. and W. Ding, "Ultrathin, high-efficiency, broad-band, omni-acceptance, organic solar cells enhanced by plasmonic cavity with subwavelength hole array," Opt. Express, Vol. 21, No. S1, A60-A76, 2013.
16. Lei, L., J. Hu, and H.-Q. Hu, "A matrix splitting ddm based on Sve-Bi for multiple conducting bodies coated by thin layer dielectric," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 132, 25-48, 2012.
17. Niu, X., Z.-P. Nie, and S. He, "The application of modified phase extracted basis functions in scattering analysis of dielectric-coated targets," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 127, 121-137, 2012.
18. Hansen, R. C. and W. T. Pawlewicz, "Effective conductivity and microwave reflectivity of thin metallic films," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 30, No. 11, 2064-2066, 1982.
19. Tan, J. B. and Y. M. Liu, "Optimization of optical communication window mesh through full wave analysis of periodic mesh," Opt. Commun., Vol. 281, No. 19, 4835-4839, 2008.
20. MacLeod, H. A., Thin-film Optical Filters, CRC Press, Arizona, 2010.
21. Cao, P., X. Zhang, W.-J. Kong, L. Cheng, and H. Zhang, "Superresolution enhancement for the superlens with anti-reflection and phase control coatings via surface plasmons modes of asymmetric structure ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 191-206, 2011.
22. Chen, D. and X. Cheng, "Hydrostatic pressure sensor based on a gold-coated fiber modal interferometer using lateral offset splicing of single mode fiber," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 124, 315-329, 2012.