1. Moustafa, K. and K. F. A. Hussein, "Performance evaluation of separated aperture sensor GPR system for land mine detection," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 72, 21-37, 2007.
2. Cui, T. J. and W. C. Chew, "Novel diffraction tomographic algorithm for imaging two-dimensional dielectric objects buried under a lossy earth," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 38, No. 4, 2033-2041, 2000.
3. Li, L., W. Zhang, and F. Li, "The closed-form solution to the reconstruction of the radiating current for EM inverse scattering," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 47, No. 1, 3619-369, 2010.
4. Park, K., S. Park, K. Kim, and K. H. Ko, "Multi-feature based detection of landmines using ground penetrating radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 134, 455-474, 2013.
5. Leuschen, C. J. and P. G. Plumb, "A matched-filter-based reverse-time migration algorithm for ground-penetrating radar data," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 39, No. 5, 929-936, 2001.
6. Zhang, W., A. Hoorfar, and C. Thajudeen, "Real time subsurface imaging algorithm for intra-wall characterization," SPIE conference on Defense, Security, and Sensing, Vol. 8021, 2011.
7. Liu, X. F., B. Z. Wang, and S. Q. Xiao, "Electromagnetic subsurface detection using subspace signal processing and half-space dyadic green's function," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 98, 315-331, 2009.
8. Mohammadpoor, M., R. S. A. Raja Abdullah, A. Ismail, and A. F. Abas, "A circular synthetic aperture radar for on-the-ground object detection," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 122, 269-292, 2012.
9. Chien, W., "Inverse scattering of an un-uniform conductivity scatterer buried in a three-layer structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 82, 1-18, 2008.
10. Abubakar, A., P. M. van den Berg, and J. T. Fokkema, "Linear and nonlinear subsurface inverse scattering algorithms based on the contrast source formulations," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 2, 756-760, 2002.
11. Semnani, A. and M. Kamyab, "An enhanced method for inverse scattering problems using fourier series expansion in conjunction with FDTD and PSO," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 45-64, 2007.
12. Wang, G. L., W. C. Chew, A. A. Aydiner, D. L. Wright, and D. V. Smith, "3D near-to-surface conductivity reconstruction by inversion of VETEM data using the distorted Born iterative method ," Inverse Problems, Vol. 20, S195-S216, 2004.
13. Cui, T. J., W. C. Chew, A. A. Aydiner, and S. Y. Chen, "Inverse scattering of 2D dielectric objects buried in a lossy earth using the distorted Born iterative method," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 39, No. 2, 339-346, 2001.
14. Fen, X., M. Sato, C. Liu, and Y. Zhang, "Profiling the rough surface by migration," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing Lett., Vol. 6, No. 2, 258-262, 2009.
15. Cai, J. and G. A. McMechan, "Ray-based synthesis of bistatic ground-penetrating radar profiles," Geophysics, Vol. 60, No. 1, 87-96, 1995.
16. Feng, X. and M. Sato, "Pre-stack migration applied to GPR for landmine detection," Inverse Problems, Vol. 20, 99-115, 2004.
17. Counts, T., A. C. Gurbuz, W. R. Scott, J. H. McClellan, and K. Kim, "Multistatic ground-penetrating radar experiments," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 45, No. 8, 2544-2553, 2007.
18. Deming, R. and A. J. Devaney, "Diffraction tomography for multi-monostatic ground penetrating radar imaging," Inverse Problems, Vol. 13, 29-45, 1997.
19. Hansen, T. B. and P. M. Johansen, "Inversion scheme for monostatic ground penetrating radar that takes into account the planar air-soil interface," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 38, No. 1, 496-506, 2001.
20. Crocco, L., F. Soldovieri, T. Millington, and N. J. Cassidy, "Bistatic tomographic GPR imaging for incipient pipeline leakage evaluation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 101, 307-321, 2010.
21. Mauriello, P. and D. Patella, "Localization of magnetic sources underground by a probability tomography approach," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 3, 27-56, 2008.
22. Witten, A. J., J. E. Molyneux, and J. E. Nyquist, "Ground penetrating radar tomography: Algorithms and case studies," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 32, No. 2, 461-467, 1994.
23. Fallahpour, M., J. T. Case, M. T. Ghasr, and R. Zoughi, "Piecewise and Wiener filter-based SAR techniques for monostatic microwave imaging of layered structures," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 1, 282-294, 2014.
24. Zhang, W. and A. Hoorfar, "Two-dimensional diffraction tomographic algorithm for through-the-wall radar imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 31, 205-218, 2011.
25. Lei, W. and J. Liu, "Two-dimensional diffraction tomography algorithm of underground objects located in planar multilayer media," 12nd International Conference on Signal Processing Systems, Vol. 1, 298-301, 2010.
26. Jia, Y., L. Kong, and X. Yang, "A novel approach to target localization through unknown walls for through-the-wall radar imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 107-132, 2011.