1. Bevensee, R. M., A Handbook of Conical Antennas and Scatterers, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 1975.
2. Stovall, R. E. and K. K. Mei, "Application of a unimoment technique to a biconical antenna with inhomogeneous loading," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 23, 335-341, 1975.
3. Govind, S., D. R. Wilton, and A. W. Glisson, "Scattering from inhomogeneous penetrable bodies of revolution," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 32, 1163-1173, 1984.
4. Kishk, A. A. and L. Shafai, "Numerical solution of scattering from coated bodies of revolution using different integral equation formulations," IEE Proceedings, , Pt. H, No. , , Vol. 133, Pt. H, No. 3, 1986.
5. Joyner, A. H., B. Hocking, A. H. J. Fleming, and I. P. Macfarlane, "Metallic implants and exposure to RF radiation," Radiation Protection Practice: Proc. IRPA 7th Int. Congress, Vol. 1, 477-484, 1988.
6. Mei, K. K., "Unimoment method of solving antenna and scattering problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 22, 760-766, 1974.
7. Morgan, M. A., S. K. Chang, and K. K. Mei, "Coupled azimuthal potentials for electromagnetic field problems in axially symmetric media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 25, 413-417, 1977.
8. Morgan, M. A., "Finite element computation of microwave absorption by the cranial structure," IEEE Trans. Biomedical Eng., Vol. 28, 687-696, 1981.
9. Durney, C. H., "EM dosimetry for models of humans and animals: A review of theoretical and numerical techniques," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 68, 33-40, 1980.
10. Moilel, R. A., S. K. Wolfson, Jr., R. G. Sellcer, and S. B. Weiner, "Materials for selective tissue heating in a radiofrequency EM field for the combined chemothermal treatment of brain tumors," J. Biomed. Muter. Res., Vol. 10, 327-334, 1976.
11. Brebbia, C. A., "The boundary element method," Short Course Notes, Chisholm Institute of Technology, August 23-25, 1983.
12. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "H-field, E-field and combined field solutions for conducting bodies of revolution," AEU, Vol. 32, 157-164, 1978.
13. Wu, T. K. and L. L. Tsai, "Scattering from arbitrarily-shaped lossy dielectric bodies of revolution," Radio Science, Vol. 12, 709-718, 1977.
14. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, MacMillan, New York, 1968.
15. Hagmann, M. J., O. P. Gandhi, J. D'Andrea, and I. Chaterjee, "Head resonance: Numerical solutions and experimental results," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 27, 809-813, 1979.
16. Lynn, P. P. and H. A. Hadid, "Infinite elements with 1/r type decay," Int. Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 17, 347-355, 1981.
17. Chiang, K. S., "Finite element method for cutoff frequencies of weakly guiding fibres of arbitrary cross-section," Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 16, 487-493, 1984.
18. Morgan, M. A. and B. E. Welch, "The field feedback formulation for electromagnetic scattering computations," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 34, 1377-1382, 1986.
19. Morgan, M. A. and K. K. Me, "Finite element computation of scattering by inhomogeneous bodies of revolution," IEEE Trans. Antennas Pmpagat., Vol. 27, 203-214, 1979.
20. Morgan, M. A., "Finite element computation of microwave scattering by raindrops," Radio Science, Vol. 15, 1109-1119, 1980.
21. Chang, K. and K. K. Mei, "Scattering of EM waves by buried or partly buried body of revolution," IEEE Symposium on Antennas and Propagat., 653-656, 1981.
22. Gupta, G. S. and A. Hizal, "Accounting for the tip scattering in radome analysis," 3rd Int. Conference on Antennas and Propgat., 521-524, IEE, 1983.
23. Fleming, A. H. J., Numerical analysis of electmmagnetic scattering by axisymmetric inhomogeneous composite antenna structures, M. App. Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Technology, Chisholm Inst. of Tech., Caulfield, Australia, 1987.
24. Morgan, M. A., Numerical compertation of EM scattering by inhomogeneous dielectric bodies of revolution, Ph. D. Thesis, Dept. of Elec. Eng. and Comp. Sc., Univ. of California, Berkeley, Calif., 1976.
25. Morgan, M. A., C. H. Chen, S. C. Hill, and P. W. Barber, "Finite element-boundary integral formulation for electromagnetic scattering," Wave Motion, Vol. 6, 91-103, North Holland, 1984.
26. King, R. W. P., C. W. Harrison, and Jr., Antennas and Waves --- A Modern Approach, Chap. 4, M.I.T. Press, Massachusetts, 1969.
27. Fleming, A. H. J., "Finite element solution to scattering from dielectrically loaded spheres," Computational Techniques and Applications: CTAC-85, 763-774, Eds. J. Noye and C. Fletcher, North Holland, 1986.
28. Morgan, M. A., , private communication, 1986.
29. Lipitakis, E. A., "Generalized extended to the limit sparse factorization techniques for solving unsymmetric finite element systems," Computing, Vol. 32, 255-270, 1984.