1. Bennett, C. L. and W. L. Weeks, "Electromagnetic pulse response of cylindrical scatterers," 1968 International Antennas and Propagation Symposium, Boston, Mass., September 1968.
504 Gateway Time-out
2. Liu, T. K. and K. K. Mei, "A time-domain integral equation solution for linear antennas and scatterers," Radio Science, Vol. 8, 797-804, 1973.
3. Miller, E. K., "Some computational aspects of transient electromagnetics," EMP Interaction Notes, Note 143, 1972.
4. Miller, E. K. and J. A. Landt, "Direct time domain techniques for transient radiation and scattering from wires," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 68, 1397-1423, 1980.
5. Sarkar, T. K., "The application of the conjugate gradient method for the solution of transient scattering," International URSI Symposium, Santiago, Spain, 1983.
6. Huiser, A. J. M., A. Quatropani, and H. P. Baltes, "Numerical solution of electromagnetic scattering problems. Case of perfectly conducting cylinders," Optics Comm., Vol. 37, 307-310, 1981.
7. Tijhuis, A. G., "Towards a stable marching-on-in-time method for two dimensional transient electromagnetic scattering problems," International URSI Symposium, Santiago, Spain, 1983.
8. Yee, K. S., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwell equations in isotropic media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 14, 302-307, 1966.
9. Taylor, C. D., D. Lam, and T. H. Shumpert, "Electromagnetic pulse scattering in time-varying inhomogeneous media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 17, 585-589, 1969.
10. Merewether, D. E., "Transient currents induced on a metallic body of revolution by an electromagnetic pulse," IEEE Trans. Elec. Comp., Vol. 13, 41-44, 1971.
11. Holland, R., L. Simpson, and K. S. Kunz, "Finite-difference analysis of EMP coupling to lossy dielectric structures," IEEE Trans. Elec. Comp., Vol. 22, 203-209, 1980.
12. Taflove, A. and K. R. Umashankar, "A hybrid moment method/ finite-difference time-domain approach to electromagnetic coupling and aperture penetration into complex geometries," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 30, 617-627, 1982.
13. Borup, D. T., D. M. Sullivan, and O. P. Gandhi, "Comparison of the FFT conjugate gradient method and the finite-difference timedomain method for the 2-D absorption problem," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 35, 383-395, 1987.
14. Taflove, A. and K. Umashankar, "The finite-difference time-domain (FD-TD) method for electromagnetic scattering and interaction problems," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 1, 243-267, 1987.
15. Mei, K. K., A. Cangellaris, and D. J. Angelakos, "Conformal time-domain finite-difference method," International URSI Symposium, Santiago, Spain, 1983.
16. Ray, S. L. and N. K. Madsen, "Finite element analysis of electromagnetic aperture coupling problems," North American Radio Science Meeting, Vancouver Canada, 1985.
17. Lin, C. C., Numerical modeling of two-dimensional time-domain electromagnetic scattering by underground inhomogeneities, Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. EECS, University of California, Berkeley, 1985.
18. Cangellaris, A. C., C. C. Lin, and K. K. Mei, "Point-matched time-domain finite element methods for electromagnetic radiation and scattering," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 35, 1160-1173, October 1987.
19. Ziolkowski, R. W. and N. K. Madsen, "Discretized exterior differential form approach to the numerical solution of Maxwell's equations," A PS-URSI Meeting, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1987.
20. Jurgens, T. G., A. Taflove, and K. R. Umashankar, "Conformal FD-TD modeling of objects with smooth curved surfaces," APS-URSI Meeting, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1987.
21. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw Hill, New York, 1941.
22. Sommerfeld, A., Partial Differential Equations in Physics, Academic Press, New York, 1949.
23. Abarbanel, S. and D. Gottlieb, "A note on the leap-frog scheme in two and three dimensions," J. Comp. Phys., Vol. 21, 351-355, 1976.
24. Thompson, J. F., Numerical Grid Generation, Elsevier Science Pub., New York, 1982.
25. Ergatudis, I., B. M. Irons, and O. C. Zienkiewicz, "Curved isoparametric quadrilateral elements for finite element analysis," Int. J. Solids Struct., Vol. 4, 31-42, 1968.
26. Huebner, K. H., The Finite Element Method for Engineers, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1975.
27. Cangellaris, A. C., Time-domain computation of electromagnetic wave scattering by the method of conforming boundary elements, Ph.D. Dissertation, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, 1985.
28. Richtmyer, R. D. and K. W. Morton, Difference Methods for Initial Value Problems, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1967.
29. Vichnevetsky, R. and J. Bowles, Fourier Analysis of Numerical Approzimations of Hyperbolic Equations, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1982.
30. Majda, A. and B. Engquist, "Radiation boundary conditions for acoustic and elastic wave calculations," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 32, 313-357, 1979.
31. Gottlieb, D. and E. Turkel, "Boundary conditions for multistep finite difference methods for time dependent equations," J. Comp. Phys., Vol. 26, 181-196, 1978.
32. Mur, G., "Absorbing boundary conditions for finite-difference approximation of the time-domain electromagnetic field equations," IEEE Trans. Elec. Comp., Vol. 23, 1073-1077, 1981.
33. Ziolkowski, R. W., N. K. Madsen, and R. C. Carpenter, "Three-dimensional computer modeling of electromagnetic fields: A global lookback lattice transaction scheme," J. Comp. Phys., Vol. 50, 360-408, 1983.
34. Friedlander, F. G., "On the radiation field of pulse solutions of the wave equation," Proc. Royal Soc. of London, Vol. 269, 53-65, 1962.
35. Van Bladel, J. A., Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1964.
36. Collin, R. E., F. J. Zucker, and (eds.), Antenna Theory, Part I, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1969.
37. Gustafsson, B., H.-O. Kreiss, and A. Sundstrom, "Stability theory of difference approximations for mixed initial boundary value problems II," Math. of Comp., Vol. 26, 644-686, 1975.
38. Gustafsson, B. and H.-O. Kreiss, "Boundary conditions for time dependent problems with an artificial boundary," J. Comp. Phys., Vol. 30, 333-351, 1979.
39. Trefethen, L. N., "Group velocity interpretation of the stability theory of Gustafsson, Kreiss and Sundstrom," J. Comp. Phys., Vol. 49, 199-217, 1983.
40. Bayliss, A. and E. Turke, "Radiation boundary conditions for wave-like equations," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 33, 707-725, 1980.
41. Keller, J. B. and A. Blank, "Diffraction and reflection of pulses by wedges and corner," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 4, 75-94, 1951.
42. Smith, G. D., Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference Methods, 2nd Ed., Oxford Univ. Press, 1978.
43. Lax, P. D., "Weak solutions of non-linear hyperbolic equations and their numerical computations," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 7, 157-193, 1954.
44. Mei, K. K. and A. C. Cangellaris, "Applications of field singularities at wedges and corners to time domain finite difference or finite element methods of field computations," Radio Science, Vol. 22, 1239-1246, 1987.
45. Bennett, C. L., A technique for computing the approximate electromagnetic impulse response of conducting bodies, Ph.D. Dissertation, School of Electrical Engineering, Purdue University, 1968.
46. Cheo, B. R., "A reciprocity theorem for electromagnetic fields with general time dependence," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 13, 278-284, 1965.
47. Bennett, C. L., A. M. Auckenthaler, and J. D. DeLorenzo, "Transient scattering by three-dimensional conducting surfaces with wires," International APS Symposium, Los Angeles, California, 1971.
48. King, R. W. P. and D. J. Blejer, "Surface currents and charges on a cross formed by an electrically thick cylinder and a flat plate in a normally incident plane-wave field," Radio Science, Vol. 14, 753-763, 1979.
49. Cangellaris, A. C., K. K. Mei, and D. Giri, "Time-domain finite element computation and experimental verification of electromagnetic wave scattering by complex conducting structure,", in preparation --- contact authors for updated citation.
50. Elliott, R. S., Antenna Theory and Design, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1981.