1. Hockney, R. W., "The potential calculation and some applications," Methods in Computational Physics, Vol. 9, N. Y. and London: Academic Press Inc, 1969.
2. Bojarski, N. N., "K-space formulation of the electromagnetic scattering problems,", Tech. Rep. AFAL-TR-71-75, Air Force Avionics Lab., Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, March, 1971.
3. Bojarski, N. N., "K-space formulation of electromagnetic scattering problems," Technical Report, Defense Technical Information Center, 1972.
4. Ko, W. L. and R. Mittra, "A new approach based on a combination of integral equation and asymptotic techniques for solving electromagnetic scattering problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-25, 187-197, March 1977.
5. Tsao, C. H. and R. Mittra, "A spectral iterative technique for analyzing scattering from frequency selective surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-30, 303-308, March 1982.
6. Kastner, R. and R. Mittra, "A special iterative technique for analyzing scattering from arbitrary bodies, Part I: Cylindrical scatterers with E-wave incidence," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-31, 535-537, May 1983.
7. Peterson, A. F., "An analysis of the spectral iterative technique for electromagnetic scattering from individual and periodic structures," Electromagnetics, Vol. 6, 255-276, 1986.
8. Sarkar, T. K. and S. M. Rao, "The application of conjugate gradient method for the solution of electromagnetic scattering from arbitrary oriented wire antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 32, 398-403, April 1984.
9. van den Berg, P. M., "Iterative computational techniques in scattering based upon the integrated square error criterion," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-32, No. 10, 1063-1071, October 1984.
10. Sarkar, T. K., E. Arvas, and S. M. Rao, "Application of FFT and the conjugate gradient method for the solution of electromagnetic radiation from electrically large and small conducting bodies," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-34, No. 5, 635-640, May 1986.
11. Borup, D. and O. P. Gandhi, "Fast Fourier transform method for calculation of SAR distribution in finely discretiaed inhomogeneous models of biological bodies," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-32, April 1984.
12. Shen, C. Y., K. J. Glover, M. I. Sancer, and A. D. Varvatsis, "The discrete Fourier transform method of solving differential-integral equations in scattering theory," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-37, No. 8, 1032-1041, August 1989.
13. Harrington, R. F., Field computation by moment methods, New York: Macmillan, 1968.
14. Butler, C. M. and D. R. Wilton, "Analysis of various numerical techniques applied to thin-wire scatterers," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., 534-540, July 1975.
15. Wilton, D. R. and C. M. Butler, "Effective methods for solving integral and integral-differential equations," Electromagnetics, Vol. 1, July-Sept. 1981.
16. Hurst, M. and R. Mittra, "Scattering center analysis for Radar Cross Section modification," Numerical techniques for RCS computation and scattering center approach to RCS modeling, Vol. 4, SCEEE Publication, 1987.
17. Weaver, H. J., Applications of discrete and continuous Fourier analysis, New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1983.
18. Vichnevetsky, R. and J. B. Bowles, "Fourier analysis of numerical approximations of hyperbolic equtions," SIAM Pub., 1982.
19. Shen, C. Y., "Application of the discrete Fourier transform method to nonorthogonal dihedral reflectors," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., December 1990.
20. Colton, D. and R. Kress, Integral equation methods in scattering theory, New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1983.
21. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "An E-field solution for a conducting surface small or comparable to the wavelength," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-32, No. 4, 330-339, April 1984.
22. Ruck, G. T., D. E. Barrick, W. D. Stuart, and C. K. Krichbaum, Radar Cross Section Handbook, New York-London: Plenum Press, 1970.
23. Chen, R. H. and G. Strang, "The asymptotic Toeplitz-circulant eigenvalue problems," SIAM J. on Sci & Stats. Computing, 1989.
24. van den Berg, P. M. and R. E. Kleinman, "The conjugate gradient spectral iterative technique for planar structures," IEEE Trans. Antennas Pmpagat., Vol. 36, No. 10, 1418-1423, Oct. 1988.
25. Kas, A. and E. L. Yip, "Preconditioned conjugate gradient methods for solving electromagnetic problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 35, No. 2, 147-152, Feb. 1987.