1. Cangellaris, A. C. and R. Lee, "The bymoment method for two-dimensional electromagnetic scattering,", submitted to IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., May 1989. doi:10.1080/02726348108915125
2. Lee, R. and A. C. Cangellaris, "Electromagnetic scattering from multiple cylinders using the bymoment method,", submitted to IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Sept. 1989. doi:10.1190/1.1440150
3. Chang, S. K., "Multipole expansion technique for electromagnetic scattering by buried objects," Electromagnetics, Vol. 1, 73-89, 1981. doi:10.1190/1.1440165
4. Hohmann, G. W., "Electromagnetic scattering by conductors in the earth near a line source of current," Geophysics, Vol. 36, 101-131, 1971. doi:10.1190/1.1440320
5. Parry, J. R. and S. H. Ward, "Electromagnetic scattering from cylinders of arbitrary cross-section in a conductive half-space," Geophysics, Vol. 36, 67-100, 1971. doi:10.1029/RS016i006p01285
6. Howard, A. Q., "The electromagnetic fields of a subterranean cylindrical inhomogeneity excited by a line source," Geophysics, Vol. 37, 975-984, 1972. doi:10.1109/PROC.1986.13462
7. Mahmoud, S. F., S. M. Ali, and J. R. Wait, "Electromagnetic scattering from a buried cylindrical inhomogeneity inside a lossy earth," Radio Science, Vol. 16, 1285-1298, 1981. doi:10.1109/TAP.1985.1143648
8. Howard, A. Q. and J. L. Kretzschmar, "Synthesis of EM geophysical tomographic data," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 74, 353-360, 1986.
9. Butler, C. M., X. Xu, and A. W. Glisson, "Current induced on a conducting cylinder located near the planar interface between two semi-infinite half-spaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-33, 616-624, 1985.
10. Xu, X. and C. M. Butler, "Current induced by TE excitation on a conducting cylinder located near the planar interface between two semi-infinite half-spaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-34, 880-890, 1986.
11. Xu, X. and C. M. Butler, "Scattering of TM excitation by coupled and partially buried cylinders at the interface between two media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-35, 529-538, 1987.
12. Becker, E. B., G. F. Carey, and J. T. Oden, Finite Elements: An Introduction, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1981.
13. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
14. Felsen, L. B. and N. Marcuvitz, Radiation and Scattering of Wave, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1951. doi:10.1029/RS018i002p00175
15. Baertlein, B. A., Frequency Response of E-Polarized Sources over a Lossy Earth in the Presence of Two-Dimensional Shielding Structures, Ph.D. Dissertation, ECE Dept ., University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, 1988.
16. Johnson, W. A. and D. G. Dudley, "Real axis integration of sommerfeld integrals: source and observation points in air," Radio Science, Vol. 18, 175-186, 1983.
17. Blacker, T. D., "FASTQ User Manual, Version 1.2,", Sandia Report, SAND88-1326, July 1988.
18. Wait, J. R., EIectromagnetic Wave Theory, Harper and Row, New York, 1985.
19. Butler, C. M., , private communication, Sept. 1989.