1. Saadoun, M. M. I. and N. Engheta, "A reciprocal phase shifter using novel pseudochiral Ω medium," Microwave and Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 5, No. 4, 184-188, 1992. doi:10.1002/mop.4650050412
2. Engheta, N. and M. M. I. Saadoun, "Novel pseudochiral or Ω medium and its applications,", Abstract in Proceedings of Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS'SI), Cambridge, MA, 339, July 1991.
3. Saadoun, M. M. I. and N. Engheta, "Novel designs for reciprocal phase shifters using pseudochiral or Ω medium,", Abstract in Digest of the 1991 IEEE AP-S/URSI Symposium, London, Ontario, Canada, Vol. URSI Digest, 337, June 1991. doi:10.1002/mop.4650050412
4. Saadoun, M. M. I. and N. Engheta, "The pseudochird Ω medium: What is it? And what can it be used for?," Digest of the 1992 IEEE A P-S/URSI Joint Symposia, Chicago, Illinois, Vol. AP-4, 2038-2041, July 1992.
5. Kong, J. A., Theory of Electromagnetic Waves, Wiley Interscience, New York, 1975.
6. Kong, J. A., "Theorems of bianisotropic media," Pme. IEFE, Vol. 60, No. 9, 1036-1046, Sept. 1972.
7. Saadoun, M. M. I., "The pseudochiral omega (Ω) medium: theory and potential applications,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, October 199.
8. Saadoun, M. M. I. and N. Engheta, "Pseudochiral Ω medium and guided-wave structures: theory and principles," Pmceedings of the 14th Triennial URSI International Symposium on Electromagnetic Theory, Sydney, Australia, 302-304, August 1992.
9. Sihvola, A. and I. V. Lindell, "Chiral Maxwell-Garnett mixing formula," Electr. Lett., Vol. 26, No. 2, 118-119, 1990. doi:10.1049/el:19900081
10. Brillouin, N., Wave Propagation in Periodic Structures, McGraw Hill, New York, 1946.
11. Brillouin, L., Wave Propagation and Group Velocity, Academic, New York, 1960.
12. Emeis, C. A., L. J. Osterhoff, and G. De Vries, "Numerical evaluation of Kramers-Kronig relations," Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A., Vol. 297, No. 1, 54-65, 1967.
13. Engheta, N. and P. Zablocky, "A step towards determining transient response of chiral materials: Kramers-Kronig relations for chiral parameters," Electr. Lett., Vol. 26, No. 25, 2132-2134, 1990. doi:10.1049/el:19901373
14. Yariv, A. and P. Yeh, Optical Waves in Crystals, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1984.
15. Born, M. and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, Pergamon Press, New York, 1980.
16. Tretyakov, S. A., "Thin pseudochiral layers-approximate boundary conditions and potential applications," Microwave and Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 6, No. 2, 112-115, 1993. doi:10.1002/mop.4650060209
17. Lindell, I. V., S. A. Tretyakov, and A. J. Viitanen, "Plane-wave propagation in a uniaxial chiro-omega medium," Microwave and Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 6, No. 9, 517-520, 1993. doi:10.1002/mop.4650060902
18. Schelkunoff, S. A. and H. T. Friis, Antenna Theory and Practice, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1952.